Search found 8 matches

by ForgioneRSF
10 Jan 2012, 20:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Concetta Forgione Gesualdo, Rocca San Felice
Replies: 16
Views: 13416

Re: Concetta Forgione Gesualdo, Rocca San Felice

Flora Forgione (Petrus) was my great Aunt. Feel free to email me directly.
Nancy
by ForgioneRSF
09 Nov 2009, 16:46
Topic: Concetta Fiume,Forgione,Dapolito
Replies: 0
Views: 2381

Concetta Fiume,Forgione,Dapolito

Greetings! I have been researching my grandmother (and siblings) for many years. I have reviewed several LDS films from RSF and surrounding villages found nothing so far. This is very difficult because I do not know her birth name. I have carefully reviewed documents for any clues. Recently, I order...
by ForgioneRSF
08 Jul 2009, 06:24

Hi Anthony, My Forgione's are from Rocca San Felice. Settled in Cyde, NY Lorenzo and Maddalena. Children: Joseph (G Antonio), Concetta (my GM), Peter (Pietro), Francesco (Frank) Jennie (Carmella Maria Vincenzo), and Flora (Felicita). Lorenzo had two brothers (Frank and Peter) and three sisters (Filo...
by ForgioneRSF
07 Jul 2009, 06:00

Hello,
Please tell me the family info that you have. You may email me privately. My grandmother was adopted by the Forgione family, however I do have lots of information on the Forgiones from RS Felice.
Best,
Nancy
by ForgioneRSF
13 Jun 2009, 20:15

Wow! Finally a familiar connection! Yes, I am Joe's and Jennie's grand daughter (Concetta). Grew up on the corner as you say! I lived with my grandparents from about age six. Ah, yes the days of "Windy Hill" Please email me themssprite@aol.com I do have some verified information, and am re...
by ForgioneRSF
29 Mar 2009, 20:57

Peter,
Thank you for the direction.
I shall be in search of birth and adoption records for each of the siblings, with each locality, as you have suggested.
Sincerely,
Nancy
by ForgioneRSF
29 Mar 2009, 20:31

Peter, Thank you for your reply. My GM is listed in the 1905 census as Jennie Forgione (she actually was called Jennie) as being born abt. 1889. Guiseppa Forgione arrived in 1901, Torrello di Lomb. age 11, born abt. 1890. I believe these are both for my GM. Lorenzo Forgione (adopted father) was list...
by ForgioneRSF
29 Mar 2009, 20:00

Concetta Forgione Gesualdo, Rocca San Felice

I am in search of any information re: Concetta Forgione. She was adopted by Lorenzo and Madeline Forgione. Ellis Island lists her town of origin as Gesualdo. Also, Ellis island record states her name was Guiseppa but it was not. This town does not match family information that she was born and lived...