Dear Laura
It gave me pleasure to find your message seeing thet we have related.
I am Mauro Falla son of Enea Falla I am 69 years old.
My grandfather FALLA PICONET MAGGIORINO, whose uncle of your great grand mother PIERINA and OLIMPIA and my father FALLA ENEA whose the first cusin of your great ...
Search found 2 matches
- 07 Apr 2009, 20:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: pls double check my letter for mistakes
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6757
- 07 Apr 2009, 20:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: pls double check my letter for mistakes
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6757
Re: pls double check my letter for mistakes
Hello,
I'm writing to potential relatives in Candelo. Would someone please double-check the Italian below to make sure it makes sense? Thank you so much. I did the best I could by looking at other posts and piecing it together.
LKate10
In Italian:
16 marzo 2009
Ciao,
Mi chiamo Laura Fischetti ...
I'm writing to potential relatives in Candelo. Would someone please double-check the Italian below to make sure it makes sense? Thank you so much. I did the best I could by looking at other posts and piecing it together.
LKate10
In Italian:
16 marzo 2009
Ciao,
Mi chiamo Laura Fischetti ...