Search found 4 matches

by nursernbsn
25 May 2009, 23:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bertolino and Bommarito
Replies: 14
Views: 15316

Re: Bertolino and Bommarito

I believe you are correct with the name of Valderece, Sicily. Upon looking back @ my notes I have listed relatives in Valerece Sicily to this day. Thank you.
by nursernbsn
25 May 2009, 16:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bertolino and Bommarito
Replies: 14
Views: 15316

Re: Bertolino and Bommarito

Thank you for this information! Also, I have family paperwork for Vincenzo Bertolino and Caterina Ruggirello & their children from Comune DI Paparella San Marco.
by nursernbsn
25 May 2009, 16:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bertolino and Bommarito
Replies: 14
Views: 15316

Re: Bertolino and Bommarito

I'm interested in Italian records. Also, I forgot to put in: Pasquale Charles Bommarito father was Michael Bommarito. Thank you for answering my post.
by nursernbsn
25 May 2009, 15:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bertolino and Bommarito
Replies: 14
Views: 15316

Bertolino and Bommarito

I'm beginning my research for Bertolino and Bommarito families in Sicily, Palermo area.
My Bertolino grandfather Francesco Bertolino D.O.B. 8-31-1885 came to US early 1900's. from Palermo area: his father was Domenico Bertolino & his mother first name was Antonina Maggadino. Francesco had siblings ...