Search found 8 matches
- 17 Oct 2009, 00:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading Italian script
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5972
Re: Help reading Italian script
Okay. I did some calculations. He was born in 1860. His first child was born in 1885, when he was 25. Would a five-year date range be appropriate, from 1880-1885? That would put him between 20 and 25 at age of marriage.
- 13 Oct 2009, 22:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading Italian script
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5972
Re: Help reading Italian script
Thank you!!
So, what she is saying is that she checked the person's birth record, and there is no indication that he ever was married?
So, what she is saying is that she checked the person's birth record, and there is no indication that he ever was married?
- 12 Oct 2009, 21:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help reading Italian script
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5972
Help reading Italian script
Can anyone read this Italian writing for me? Someone was able to partially interpret it. This is a response to a request for my GGGF's marriage certificate.
Edit: Apparently, my attachment won't display. Here is an ImageShack link to the document: http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4803 ...
Edit: Apparently, my attachment won't display. Here is an ImageShack link to the document: http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4803 ...
- 08 Jun 2009, 19:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marco Nuzzo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13608
Re: Marco Nuzzo
If you'll check this great free site:
http://www.fultonhistory.com/
(digiting "samuel nuzzo" and "Search the exact phrase") you'll find several newspaper articles about him....
Laura
WHOA. This is crazy! We all knew my GGF was a labor bigwig, but had no idea he was involved in a larceny trial ...
http://www.fultonhistory.com/
(digiting "samuel nuzzo" and "Search the exact phrase") you'll find several newspaper articles about him....
Laura
WHOA. This is crazy! We all knew my GGF was a labor bigwig, but had no idea he was involved in a larceny trial ...
- 08 Jun 2009, 15:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marco Nuzzo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13608
Re: Marco Nuzzo
I guess Maria all of a sudden became Irish.pink67 wrote: Mother: Maria Meartain
- 08 Jun 2009, 15:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marco Nuzzo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13608
Re: Marco Nuzzo
Hi! :D
From Ellisisland.org Here is the arrival manifest for Marco's wife Maria Martone on April 13, 1901 . She was 41 years old, was travelling with her child Nicoletta (age 16) Pellegrino (15) Vincenzo (age 4) ...
She stated she was joining her husband Marco Nuzzo in New York .
They stated ...
From Ellisisland.org Here is the arrival manifest for Marco's wife Maria Martone on April 13, 1901 . She was 41 years old, was travelling with her child Nicoletta (age 16) Pellegrino (15) Vincenzo (age 4) ...
She stated she was joining her husband Marco Nuzzo in New York .
They stated ...
- 08 Jun 2009, 04:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marco Nuzzo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13608
Re: Marco Nuzzo
Samuel is Marco's son.
He is my GGF. He was born Salvatore, but used Samuel for most of his life.
- 08 Jun 2009, 02:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marco Nuzzo
- Replies: 16
- Views: 13608
Marco Nuzzo
Hello,
I am looking for more information on my ancestor, Marco Nuzzo. I believe he is from Naples, but I need to pinpoint his birthplace more specifically.
I started by doing an Ellis Island search. I got the following:
Marco Nuzzo
Date of Arrival: Jul. 11, 1896
Ship: California
Port of Departure ...
I am looking for more information on my ancestor, Marco Nuzzo. I believe he is from Naples, but I need to pinpoint his birthplace more specifically.
I started by doing an Ellis Island search. I got the following:
Marco Nuzzo
Date of Arrival: Jul. 11, 1896
Ship: California
Port of Departure ...