thanks all. I now have to start looking for info on Lawrence Rotunno. Maybe I cab find more italian parental info on that side.
I cannot find on ancestry the 1898 arrival on the EMS. I tried steve morse. I tried dom., pasquale, rotunno on EMS and cannot pull the info.
would it be safe to say that ...
Search found 12 matches
- 25 Jul 2009, 16:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: roccaromana - pecoraro or pecorra?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6548
- 25 Jul 2009, 15:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: roccaromana - pecoraro or pecorra?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6548
Re: roccaromana - pecoraro or pecorra?
What is the american version of Lorenzo? I haven't seen that name in my searching. Achille, Luigi and salvatore yes, but never Lorenzo...
- 25 Jul 2009, 01:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: roccaromana - pecoraro or pecorra?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6548
roccaromana - pecoraro or pecorra?
looking for info on M Domenica Pecoraro/pecorra born 1877, parents are antonio pecoraro/pecorra and anna??? as stated on funeral records.
she was married in italy to domenic rotunno b. 1875, parents were pietro rotunno and miguel???? perrotta, again taken from funeral records. I have the USA ...
she was married in italy to domenic rotunno b. 1875, parents were pietro rotunno and miguel???? perrotta, again taken from funeral records. I have the USA ...
- 25 Jul 2009, 00:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: back to Rufo, ruffo
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2480
back to Rufo, ruffo
looking for pasquale ruffo/rufo born december 1882. I have Nat. papers that show the town of Castellnuovo Al. Volturno as place of birth. I am still missing a death date in USA?. I believe that he may have had a sister Maria that he went to visit in 1890 and she was married and lived in Warren, OH ...
- 23 Jun 2009, 23:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: manifests
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2183
manifests
hi. is there a way to search manifests by final destination, not just that the ship was going to New York?
- 18 Jun 2009, 19:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: still looking for ruffo
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7001
Re: still looking for ruffo
where did you get the list from? I think Mary A rotunno was married to Albert C Ruffo. I think he was a brother of joseph. Or Mary A was a sister to Anne L. Rotunno which was another joseph ruffo's mother. it is so confusing.
- 17 Jun 2009, 14:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: still looking for ruffo
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7001
Re: still looking for ruffo
good advice. thanks.
- 17 Jun 2009, 13:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: still looking for ruffo
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7001
Re: still looking for ruffo
actually, I am in Florida. PA is the worst for trying to find anything. I am still trying to figure out the joseph ruffo part. I can't even figure out a brother, father, mother... The rotunnos were much easier since they seem to have stayed around New Castle and the New Castle Times is wonderful ...
- 17 Jun 2009, 12:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: still looking for ruffo
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7001
still looking for ruffo
Does anyone know what area in Italy the surname ruffo comes from? I am trying to figure out when they started migrating to Pennsylvania. Also, in the early 1900's would there be a avg age difference between husband and wife and would the wife ever be older?
- 15 Jun 2009, 17:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ruffo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7627
Re: ruffo
you rock. wow!
I have beat ancestry to death!!! I know domenick, domenic, dominic, died in 1965, he remarried a woman named Palma, then she outlived him then she married someone with the last name of tommosone.
I have beat ancestry to death!!! I know domenick, domenic, dominic, died in 1965, he remarried a woman named Palma, then she outlived him then she married someone with the last name of tommosone.
- 15 Jun 2009, 16:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ruffo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7627
Re: ruffo
thanks, VJ. That helps too. You guys are good. I have only been at this for about two weeks. The name changes are killing me!!
- 15 Jun 2009, 02:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ruffo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7627
ruffo
Hi. I am stuck on probably something easy. I am trying to locate a joseph ruffo that was married to ann rotunno. she remarried in 1958 to a campbell. The joseph ruffo part is the tricky one for me. I don't know if he died, they were divorced or what. I can't find any record of him. I do know that ...