Search found 20 matches

by ursaitaliano70
30 Apr 2013, 23:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Caputo(Carputo),Lanza& Damore Families from New Rochelle, NY
Replies: 7
Views: 3099

Re: Caputo(Carputo),Lanza& Damore Families from New Rochelle

Thanks for your response joegov. The names Lanza & Caputo are in our Family Tree but I don't have a Pete or a Mary. Are you by any chance familiar with the Fabiano's of Kingston NY? Please keep in touch if you have any further info and I will do the same.
by ursaitaliano70
10 Sep 2012, 01:52

Re: Caputo(Carputo),Lanza& Damore Families from New Rochelle

Thanks so much Suanj! Most of those facts I have in my ancestry account already. You must have used my Ancestry Tree.. :)Also, I just discovered that my Maria Lanza may have spelled her name "Lonzo" and that her mother's last name may have been Carputo instead of Caputo. I received her Soc...
by ursaitaliano70
09 Sep 2012, 04:31

Caputo(Carputo),Lanza& Damore Families from New Rochelle, NY

I am researching Angelina Caputo (Carputo) and Vincenzo Lanza. Not sure when they arrived in the US. They were born around 1860 or before I believe somewhere in Calabria Italy.. They had a daugher named Maria (Marietta) who married a Frank Fabiano. Maria arrived in America sometime around 1900. Mari...
by ursaitaliano70
23 Jul 2011, 22:40
Topic: Borsina
Replies: 19
Views: 8272

Re: Borsina

Hello,
You are related to my husband. He is Angela Borsina Fabiano's son from Kingston. Her father was Giuseppe and her mother was Caroline.
Who were your parents? Would love to see what you have! My name is MaryRose and I am married to Frank Fabiano.
by ursaitaliano70
06 May 2011, 00:06
Topic: Fabiano & Posteraro... Kingston, NY
Replies: 0
Views: 625

Fabiano & Posteraro... Kingston, NY

I am looking for information on Francesco Posteraro who was adopted by the Fabiano Family of Kingston, NY. He was born in Cosenza, Calabria Italy. His parents died when he was very young and evidently was raised by a family named Fabiano. He came to America with that Fabiano Family. I have a lot of ...
by ursaitaliano70
12 Apr 2011, 04:15
Topic: D'Angelo, Parenti, Pepe, Azzato, and Brienza families
Replies: 1
Views: 655

D'Angelo, Parenti, Pepe, Azzato, and Brienza families

I am trying to tie these families together on my Family Tree. I am mainly looking for my Grandmother's birth mother. She was Rosina Brienza. She was raised by the Pepe family and she was born in Brooklyn NY in 1896. Her father was Antonio Brienza.She married Salvatore D'Angelo around 1913. We believ...
by ursaitaliano70
18 Mar 2011, 17:23
Topic: SQUEGLIA FAMILY FROM PIANA DI CAIAZZO
Replies: 2
Views: 3880

Re: SQUEGLIA FAMILY FROM PIANA DI CAIAZZO

My mom had a cousin whose last name was Squeglia (Squiglio= American) and whose father's name was Raffaelo Squeglia born 1878. Her mom's name was Mary (Maria) Parente. Her mother was related to Teresa Parente Pepe(o). They also all lived in Brooklyn.. If you think there is a connection please respon...
by ursaitaliano70
13 Feb 2011, 18:00
Topic: Anzalone & Borsina relatives family from Highland NY
Views: 1194

Re: Anzalone & Borsina relatives family from Highland N

Tha you Marty,
I am the same poster however.. Thought I'd give it another try with some new information I found.
by ursaitaliano70
12 Feb 2011, 00:10
Topic: Anzalone & Borsina relatives family from Highland NY
Views: 1194

Anzalone & Borsina relatives family from Highland NY

I am researching the Borsina and Anzalone families. I have hit a major wall with the Borsina research. Somehow the Anzalones were related to them. We know that an Edwarda "Jennie" Borsina married a Frank Anzalone. However we are trying to find out how she is related to a Giuseppe ( Joseph ...
by ursaitaliano70
07 Feb 2011, 02:02
Topic: Rosina Brienza or Brienzo
Replies: 13
Views: 5926

Re: Rosina Brienza or Brienzo

Suanj, Thank you so much! actually Teresa Parente's mom was Filomena Vota and Nunciato's mother was Vincenza Azzato. You have certainly done a great deal of research.I also found that Nunciato came from Marsico, Nuovo according to familysearch.org. I am going to print all of your info out and follow...
by ursaitaliano70
05 Feb 2011, 23:30

Thanks Suanj! I am tending to agree that perhaps the name was Azzato. I found Nunciato's marriage record on family search and it lists his mother's name as Azzato. There is a link there somewhere. It might have been a close relative who had my grandmother and he agreed to raise her. This is getting ...
by ursaitaliano70
03 Feb 2011, 19:40

suanj,
Thank you so much for the information. You have given me more help to continue my search. Thank you again!
by ursaitaliano70
03 Feb 2011, 03:42

Rosina Brienza or Brienzo

I am researching my grandmother's family. It is very difficult as I do not know who her mother was. I do know that she was born in Brooklyn in October of 1896. Her father's name was Antonio Brienza or Brienzo. The story was passed down that when she was an infant her mother and she were in the Kings...
by ursaitaliano70
16 Aug 2010, 22:12
Topic: Borsina
Replies: 19
Views: 8272

Re: Borsina

Hello misbris,

More info on the "Borsina" family. Apparently Joseph's (Giuseppe') father's name was Michele Borsina and his mother's name was Kate (maiden name unknown).