Search found 5 matches

by matusekm_25
23 May 2011, 21:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: The Family of Lucy Bianca Vona.
Replies: 14
Views: 8359

Re: The Family of Lucy Bianca Vona.

Thank you all so very much for your information. @johnnyvona I never thought that anyone from extended family would come across this page. You don't know how surprised I am to see a response of such detail. I would love to get in touch with my grandmother's siblings. If you were four when she passed...
by matusekm_25
21 Sep 2010, 21:37
Topic: The Family of Lucy Bianca Vona.
Replies: 14
Views: 8359

The Family of Lucy Bianca Vona.

I am researching my deceased paternal grandmother, whom I never knew. Her name is Lucy Bianca Vona, born 26 JAN 1923 in South Amboy, Middlesex, NJ. She passed 26 APR 1970, if you have any information that is related to this please contact me. I believe her parents name's are Armenio Vona (Father) an...
by matusekm_25
21 Sep 2010, 21:23
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: The Vona family
Replies: 8
Views: 10190

Re: The Vona family

Bene Matusek, allora te lo dico in italiano: se Pellegrino VONA è nato in Italia, fai una richiesta per il Certificato di Famiglia Storico su di lui(Pellegrino VONA) presso il Comune di Quindici, e così saprai tutte le info di cui hai bisogno...saluti, suanj suanj, grazie mille. sono io MPMat...
by matusekm_25
11 Aug 2009, 16:25
Topic: Stefano Scialli
Replies: 5
Views: 5428

Re: Stefano Scialli

vj are you sure about that census. Either I did not look hard enough or it is not on there. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for that information sal4. I will investigate that thoroughly.
by matusekm_25
10 Aug 2009, 22:27
Topic: Stefano Scialli
Replies: 5
Views: 5428

Stefano Scialli

I've been doing some research lately and came across the Ellis Island Record indicating a very promising trail. According to the August 22, 1902 ship manifest of the Hesperia a certain Caterina D'Iglio and her children Francesca and Francesco Scialli arrived via payment of the husband and father Ste...