Search found 19 matches
- 13 Jan 2012, 05:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raffin family from Cordenons Italy, Prov. of Udine.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14212
Re: Raffin family from Cordenons Italy, Prov. of Udine.
[quote="jenf"]I am trying to find out as much information I can about the Raffin family from Cordenons Italy.
- 29 Oct 2009, 00:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: family records from San Ginese???
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3036
family records from San Ginese???
My great grandmother was born in San Ginese???
(possibly the village in Capannori, province of Lucca, Toscana)
How would I go about to get her family records?
thanks Jenf
(possibly the village in Capannori, province of Lucca, Toscana)
How would I go about to get her family records?
thanks Jenf
- 28 Oct 2009, 01:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please translate letter
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4253
Re: Please translate letter
Thank you so much! 
- 27 Oct 2009, 23:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12862
Re: Dominic De Luca
Yes I think we are. If you go into my profile you can e-mail me and I can fill you in on the Antonio De Luca side. 
- 27 Oct 2009, 23:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12862
Re: Dominic De Luca
I think his first wife may have been Filomena. She was my great-grandmother sister. I think 2 sisters married 2 brothers. Will call family and check it out.
- 27 Oct 2009, 22:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12862
Re: Dominic De Luca
Yes your are right about the accident. This was my grandmothers first husband. She was widow very young with 2 young children and pregnant when the accident happen. So yes there is a connection. If you would like any information about Antonio side let me know. I will try to see if I can help you ...
- 27 Oct 2009, 21:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dominic De Luca
- Replies: 21
- Views: 12862
Re: Dominic De Luca
My great grandmother Maria married a Antonio De Luca. Lived in Santa Cruz, CA. He had a brother named Dominic. Possible connection???
possible 1910 De Luca/De Lucca census
Home in 1910:
Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, California
head Antonio Deluca 31, abt 1879 IT
wife Mary Deluca 28, abt 1882 IT ...
possible 1910 De Luca/De Lucca census
Home in 1910:
Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, California
head Antonio Deluca 31, abt 1879 IT
wife Mary Deluca 28, abt 1882 IT ...
- 27 Oct 2009, 18:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please translate letter
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4253
Please translate letter
Please translate a letter
Ciao Jennifer , ho ricevuto la tua e-mail e ho buone notizie per te, ho
trovato
>alcune foto di tuo nonno Federico dai parenti quì a Cordenons.
>Io attendo informazioni dagli uffici della città a riguardo di due
fratelli
>che erano emigrati in Argentina e mai piu ...
Ciao Jennifer , ho ricevuto la tua e-mail e ho buone notizie per te, ho
trovato
>alcune foto di tuo nonno Federico dai parenti quì a Cordenons.
>Io attendo informazioni dagli uffici della città a riguardo di due
fratelli
>che erano emigrati in Argentina e mai piu ...
- 21 Oct 2009, 16:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: please help translate to English
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5440
Re: please help translate to English
Thank you sssssooooo much!
- 21 Oct 2009, 14:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: please help translate to English
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5440
please help translate to English
Hello, I received this e-mail from a cousin in Italy. I have tried free translations on the internet. Still some of the are words mixed up. Also are there different types of Italian language?
Please help. Thanks
Ciao cara Jennifer
Sono Desiderio Raffin, ho ricevuto la tua lettera con allegata ...
Please help. Thanks
Ciao cara Jennifer
Sono Desiderio Raffin, ho ricevuto la tua lettera con allegata ...
- 15 Oct 2009, 04:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rocchi or Belluomini(Bellamini) Family Italy????
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13576
Re: Rocchi or Belluomini(Bellamini) Family Italy????
Looking for any information on Massimo (Massinio) Belluomini that lived in the San Ginese
(possibly the village in Capannori, province of Lucca, Toscana)
and had a least 3 daughters named Filomena, Maria and Vira.
(possibly the village in Capannori, province of Lucca, Toscana)
and had a least 3 daughters named Filomena, Maria and Vira.
- 09 Oct 2009, 16:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rocchi or Belluomini(Bellamini) Family Italy????
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13576
Re: Rocchi or Belluomin(Bellamini) Family Italy????
Sorry I just re-read and notice grandmother Maria (Belluomini ) Rocchi was born in San Ginese
(possibly the village in Capannori, province of Lucca, Toscana)
Thanks vj
(possibly the village in Capannori, province of Lucca, Toscana)
Thanks vj
- 09 Oct 2009, 16:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rocchi or Belluomini(Bellamini) Family Italy????
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13576
Re: Rocchi or Belluomin(Bellamini) Family Italy????
Oh you guys are so great...all this infor. seems to match! Yeah.
It looks like my great-grandfather came from -de L'Aquila, Abruzzo, IT
and my great-grandmother came from Lucca (could not read the rest) not sure where this is at in Italy.
thank you thank you
jennifer
It looks like my great-grandfather came from -de L'Aquila, Abruzzo, IT
and my great-grandmother came from Lucca (could not read the rest) not sure where this is at in Italy.
thank you thank you
jennifer
- 09 Oct 2009, 02:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rocchi or Belluomini(Bellamini) Family Italy????
- Replies: 10
- Views: 13576
Rocchi or Belluomini(Bellamini) Family Italy????
Hi Everyone,
I am new genealogy and family research. In addition to my grandfathers side (Raffin in Cordenons Italy). I am also researching my grandmothers side. I would like to know what part of Italy her parents are from. If there is any family there. I have some information. Here is what I know ...
I am new genealogy and family research. In addition to my grandfathers side (Raffin in Cordenons Italy). I am also researching my grandmothers side. I would like to know what part of Italy her parents are from. If there is any family there. I have some information. Here is what I know ...
- 08 Oct 2009, 23:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raffin family from Cordenons Italy, Prov. of Udine.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 14212