Search found 2 matches

by Tulliani
01 Dec 2009, 02:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi
Replies: 15
Views: 14177

Re: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi

The only information I have are stories that I have been told by my father. Alfredo Tulliani went to IL to work with his father Fillipo but they always had a difficult time getting along. I was told Fillipo had a temper. Again another story is that he killed a police officer in Italy and was not ...
by Tulliani
01 Dec 2009, 02:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi
Replies: 15
Views: 14177

Re: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi

Wow this is a find!

My father is Alfredo Tulliani. He came to the USA from Prezza in 1959. His fathers name was also Alfredo Tulliani, I was told he died in 1941. My father's mother was Lucia.

Very interesting, thanks for posting.