Search found 10 matches

by agagliani
14 Sep 2017, 12:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Seeking info on the following couples (c. 1800-1820) Palermo
Replies: 3
Views: 1856

Re: Seeking info on the following couples (c. 1800-1820) Palermo

Hello Cousin, I originally obtained that information on Domenico Liga and Paola Spina being her potential parents through FamilySearch, but it may not be correct. There are probably Church records that would confirm parents but I have not attempted to delve in that far on this branch of the family. ...
by agagliani
18 Feb 2015, 00:14
Topic: San Fratello, Sicily - Gagliani, Scaglione, Todaro
Replies: 10
Views: 12863

Re: San Fratello, Sicily - re Sirna/Di Franco/Gagliano

Not sure if this will help, but it's worth a shot. There is an Antonino Sirna, b. 1791 at San Fratello who married Rosa Cardali. Antonino Sirna died 17 December 1847. They had four known daughters and one known son. There is also a Leonardo Sirna, son of Francesco and Benedetto (Corrao) Sirna, b. 18...
by agagliani
27 Jan 2015, 02:53

Re: San Fratello, Sicily - Gagliani, Scaglione

Research Update: Antonio Gagliani was a son of Michele Gagliani/Gagliano and Ann Geraci. Marianna (Vasi) Gagliani was a daughter of Francesco Vasi and Benedetta Nobile. Cirino Scaglione was likely the son of Benedetto Scaglione and Benedetta D'Angelo, and the grandson of Antonino Scaglione and Rosa ...
by agagliani
19 Jul 2014, 19:13

Re: San Fratello, Sicily - Gagliani, Scaglione, Todaro

Some of the previous information I had was in error. I have done further research and have verified the following. Maria Gagliani was a daughter of Antonio Gagliani and Marianna Vasi of San Fratello. Cirino Scaglione was son of Antonino and Benedetta (Todaro) Scaglione, both of San Fratello. His gra...
by agagliani
15 Jan 2011, 12:38
Topic: Seeking info on the following couples (c. 1800-1820) Palermo
Views: 1856

Seeking info on the following couples (c. 1800-1820) Palermo

Looking for information (parents/children) of the following couples: All circa 1800 - 1820 Palemo District, Sicily, Italy (Sferracavallo, Tomasso Natale, Capaci, San Cristina Gela, Mezzomonreale) Filippo and Paola (LaRosa) Giaconia, Stefano and Antonia (Ruffino) Gambino, Nicolo and Paola (Liga) Ania...
by agagliani
11 Oct 2010, 22:09
Topic: Fontana/Pagano Sferracavallo, District of Palermo, Sicily
Views: 5049

Re: Fontana/Pagano Sferracavallo, District of Palermo, Sicil

Confirmed: The parents of Grazia (Pagano) Fontana were Salvatore Pagano and Francesca Graziano. Anybody have information on the Pagano and Graziano families?
by agagliani
18 Mar 2010, 14:40

Re: Fontana/Pagano Sferracavallo, District of Palermo, Sicil

Upon further examination of the Marriage index, I found an Antonino Fontana married to a Grazia Paeres, son of Salvatore and Francesca (Graziano) Paeres. I think the "Paeres" may be a mis-translation of "Pagano." Maybe the writing looked like Paeres? If anyone has access to birth...
by agagliani
12 Mar 2010, 22:41

Fontana/Pagano Sferracavallo, District of Palermo, Sicily

My great (2) grandmother, Francesca (Fontana) LoGrasso, wife of Gasparre LoGrasso of Sferracavallo, m. 22 September 1872. My great (3) grandparents: Antonino Fontana married Grazia Pagano in 20 September 1835 at San Cristina Gela, Sicily. He was the son of Stefano and Rosa (Messina) Fontana. Her par...
by agagliani
12 Mar 2010, 22:11

Re: San Fratello, Sicily - Gagliani, Scaglione, Todaro

I found that my great-grandmother was born Maria Teresa Gagliani in Naples in 1865. Her parents were Giovanni (b. 1821) and Teresa (Candida) Gagliani (b. 1835). Grandparents were Giacomo Gagliani (1754-1854) and Maria Rachela (DeSimone Niquesa) Gagliani (1754-1844) and Nicolo Candida and Ippolita (D...
by agagliani
30 Dec 2009, 19:24

San Fratello, Sicily - Gagliani, Scaglione, Todaro

My maternal great-grandmother was Maria Gagliani, b. 1865 at San Fratello, Messina District, Sicily. I would like to find the names of her parents (Father's name, mother's name and maiden name). It is believed that her Gagliani ancestors came from the Naples region of Italy to San Fratello and I am ...