Wow! Thank you Laura...I don't know. Certainly the time frame is close - since my mother was born in 1920. Did this record list other family members or a mother's name?
I understand the Dates - Looks like he died in Rome?
Could you translate the other field names for me?
Wow...that would be so ...
Search found 16 matches
- 20 Jan 2010, 04:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation please Italian to English
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6419
- 13 Jan 2010, 03:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
- Replies: 16
- Views: 10501
Re: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
That is good information. Would I request the marriage certificate from this same place?
Le posso solo suggerire di rivolgersi al Dipartimento XIII - I^ U.O. Anagrafe e Stato Civile Via Luigi Petroselli, 50 - 00186 Roma
Or is there a better place to submit this request?
I have both of their ...
Le posso solo suggerire di rivolgersi al Dipartimento XIII - I^ U.O. Anagrafe e Stato Civile Via Luigi Petroselli, 50 - 00186 Roma
Or is there a better place to submit this request?
I have both of their ...
- 13 Jan 2010, 03:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation please Italian to English
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6419
Re: Translation please Italian to English
And Thank You Livio! Much appreciated!
- 13 Jan 2010, 03:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation please Italian to English
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6419
Re: Translation please Italian to English
I was requesting my mother's birth certificate. I included the information I have.
I sent my request to Anna Ferando at comune.Roma.it.
Content of my email:
I am looking for the Birth record for Elena Ines Boni (my Mother), born in Rome on 1-1-1920.
I believe her mother's maiden name was ...
I sent my request to Anna Ferando at comune.Roma.it.
Content of my email:
I am looking for the Birth record for Elena Ines Boni (my Mother), born in Rome on 1-1-1920.
I believe her mother's maiden name was ...
- 12 Jan 2010, 03:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation please Italian to English
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6419
Translation please Italian to English
Hello,
I received this via email - I think it is telling me to send a special request?
Can someone please translate this for me?
Thank you!
Questo ufficio non è competente per fornire questo genere d'informazioni e non compie indagini di ricerca. Il nostro compito è certificare lo status dei ...
I received this via email - I think it is telling me to send a special request?
Can someone please translate this for me?
Thank you!
Questo ufficio non è competente per fornire questo genere d'informazioni e non compie indagini di ricerca. Il nostro compito è certificare lo status dei ...
- 11 Jan 2010, 15:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
- Replies: 16
- Views: 10501
Re: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
Hi,
I received this in an email request. Can someone please translate this for me? I think it is probably requesting an official form request...
Questo ufficio non è competente per fornire questo genere d'informazioni e non compie indagini di ricerca. Il nostro compito è certificare lo status dei ...
I received this in an email request. Can someone please translate this for me? I think it is probably requesting an official form request...
Questo ufficio non è competente per fornire questo genere d'informazioni e non compie indagini di ricerca. Il nostro compito è certificare lo status dei ...
- 09 Jan 2010, 20:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
- Replies: 16
- Views: 10501
Re: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
You guys are great! Thank you so much!
- 09 Jan 2010, 18:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
- Replies: 16
- Views: 10501
Re: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
OK...thank you! Learning my way through all of this.
Thanks again!
Thanks again!
- 08 Jan 2010, 03:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
- Replies: 16
- Views: 10501
Re: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
Thank you Peter. Can you tell me, I tried to find the birth record for my mother on this site:
http://88.59.143.158/ascs_web/index.faces
These records only to through 1900 - is there a site I can search that has information after 1900?
Thank you again for your help with this.
http://88.59.143.158/ascs_web/index.faces
These records only to through 1900 - is there a site I can search that has information after 1900?
Thank you again for your help with this.
- 08 Jan 2010, 02:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
- Replies: 16
- Views: 10501
Re: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
OK...Will do. Thanks!
- 07 Jan 2010, 23:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
- Replies: 16
- Views: 10501
Re: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
Boni was my mother's maiden name (Her father's name). I do not know her father's first name. I would think her Italian birth record would show her as Elena Ines Boni or Ines Elena Boni.
All I know is that she said she was born in Rome. I can see that there are many Boni's also living in and around ...
All I know is that she said she was born in Rome. I can see that there are many Boni's also living in and around ...
- 06 Jan 2010, 03:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
- Replies: 16
- Views: 10501
Boni(Brigotti)/Rea War Bride Records
Trying to research my Italian mother's family. Her name was Elena Ines Boni, born on 1-1-1920 in Rome. Her death certificate listed her maiden name as Bricotti - but Peter told me it was probably Brigotti - and there are still many with that name in and around Rome.
I have been reading the posts ...
I have been reading the posts ...
- 05 Jan 2010, 06:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boni Family - Mother immigrated in 1946
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4740
Re: Boni Family - Mother immigrated in 1946
Hello again,
I just had another thought. My mother and father were married in Italy in January 1946. My father was US Army. Where would I locate this kind of record? My father was not Catholic, so it was probably a civil ceremony?
Thanks again for any help you can offer.
I just had another thought. My mother and father were married in Italy in January 1946. My father was US Army. Where would I locate this kind of record? My father was not Catholic, so it was probably a civil ceremony?
Thanks again for any help you can offer.
- 05 Jan 2010, 05:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boni Family - Mother immigrated in 1946
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4740
Re: Boni/Brigotti Family - Mother immigrated in 1946
Hi again,
I have been reading the posts. So many of you are sooo great at finding information.
If I don't have first names or siblings - what would be a good route to finding possible relatives in Italy? Do you suggest trying to write to people that have the same last name?
My mother always said ...
I have been reading the posts. So many of you are sooo great at finding information.
If I don't have first names or siblings - what would be a good route to finding possible relatives in Italy? Do you suggest trying to write to people that have the same last name?
My mother always said ...
- 04 Jan 2010, 01:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boni Family - Mother immigrated in 1946
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4740
Re: Boni Family - Mother immigrated in 1946
Thank you! Let me see what else I can find.