Michael,
Thank you, ill look more into it.
Search found 3 matches
- 11 Feb 2010, 04:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my great grandparents
- Replies: 43
- Views: 25112
- 11 Feb 2010, 00:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my great grandparents
- Replies: 43
- Views: 25112
Re: Searching for my great grandparents
Michael,
Thank you for the information, but Im not sure what I do with it ?? Im still new at this.
Thank you for the information, but Im not sure what I do with it ?? Im still new at this.
- 27 Jan 2010, 16:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my great grandparents
- Replies: 43
- Views: 25112
Re: Searching for my great grandparents
HI..
I am Momsrule's sister :) We are doing this together.
I noticed when she was writing she put Eleanor was born in Curinga.. that is wrong it is actually our Great Grandfather Sebestiano Bertuca whom was born there. (he is the one I am most interested in finding out about)
Eleanor along with her ...
I am Momsrule's sister :) We are doing this together.
I noticed when she was writing she put Eleanor was born in Curinga.. that is wrong it is actually our Great Grandfather Sebestiano Bertuca whom was born there. (he is the one I am most interested in finding out about)
Eleanor along with her ...