Search found 2 matches
- 05 Feb 2010, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fondi, and DeAngelis
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5700
Re: Fondi, and DeAngelis
Wow! That is cool information. Any tips etc on how best to tackle the Italian genalogy?
- 05 Feb 2010, 22:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fondi, and DeAngelis
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5700
Fondi, and DeAngelis
Hello everyone,
I stumbled upon this webpage while doing some work on ancestory.com. This is a great place from what I can see in assisting others in finding family history over-seas.
Reason I am posting is I am having issues finding any information on my family in Fondi, Italy. The webpage for ...
I stumbled upon this webpage while doing some work on ancestory.com. This is a great place from what I can see in assisting others in finding family history over-seas.
Reason I am posting is I am having issues finding any information on my family in Fondi, Italy. The webpage for ...