Search found 3 matches
- 07 Feb 2010, 23:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation from e-mail
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2319
Re: Translation from e-mail
You can use Igoogle to translate most anything you can find in any language
- 07 Feb 2010, 21:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Edini - my grandfather
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3160
Re: Edini - my grandfather
Yes he did make 2 trips... once was his original trip to the US and the second trip was when he went back and (I am thinking) married my grandmother and returned to the states with her.
First trip was the Italia on January 1911
http://search.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx=View&r=an&dbid=7488&iid=NYT715 ...
First trip was the Italia on January 1911
http://search.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx=View&r=an&dbid=7488&iid=NYT715 ...
- 07 Feb 2010, 20:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Edini - my grandfather
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3160
Edini - my grandfather
Hello, I just joined because I've hit a dead end when searching for information about my grandfather. I got as far as finding out he listed his home as Porto Empedolce. The other information I found was that he was born in Girgenti in 1891. I was wondering if you could provide any additional ...