Erudita,
great information provided, that's exactly what I needed ! I will try to contact the priest of both parishes, I'll cross my fingers for their reply :)
Adelfio,
really thank you for pointing out to the 1713 anime report in Palermo, but unfortunately I already checked that out and found no ...
Search found 2 matches
- 11 Dec 2015, 17:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Records from Old Churches of Palermo
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2422
- 05 Dec 2015, 08:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help with Records from Old Churches of Palermo
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2422
Help with Records from Old Churches of Palermo
Hi everyone,
I need help to continue my genealogy quest in Palermo.
Thanks to LDS records I was able to go back in time with my research 'till 1750... but I do now need records from old Palermo churches to make further progresses.
The two churches I'm looking help for are:
- S. Giovanni dei ...
I need help to continue my genealogy quest in Palermo.
Thanks to LDS records I was able to go back in time with my research 'till 1750... but I do now need records from old Palermo churches to make further progresses.
The two churches I'm looking help for are:
- S. Giovanni dei ...