Search found 32 matches
- 29 Mar 2010, 23:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: note on birth notice
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4448
Re: note on birth notice
thank you, I'll take a look at it.
- 29 Mar 2010, 23:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: note on birth notice
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4448
Re: note on birth notice
thank you so much. I have been trying for a week to translate this! I can't tell you how many variations of things I put into google translate.
- 29 Mar 2010, 21:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: note on birth notice
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4448
note on birth notice
I have been able to read appointed guardian, and ban or prohibition by decree of the courts but can't piece it together. Thank you for any help.

- 23 Mar 2010, 21:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stefana Cristodaro
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2390
Re: Stefana Cristodaro
I was trying to avoid that since they raised their prices, but will as a last resort. Hers is such a sad story, I just want something that says she existed...
- 23 Mar 2010, 20:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Stefana Cristodaro
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2390
Stefana Cristodaro
I am trying to find any record I can about Stefana Cristodaro. Her parents were Gandolfo Cristodaro and Rosaria Silvestri. She was born sometime after 1909 and died sometime between 1914-1918. She was born in Rochester ny, and was gone before the 1920 census. There was a second Stefana born in 1918 ...
- 22 Mar 2010, 01:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6749
Re: Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
thank you for trying!
- 21 Mar 2010, 04:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6749
Re: Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
http://pbckt.com/sL.ddAM this is the rest.
- 21 Mar 2010, 04:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6749
- 21 Mar 2010, 03:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6749
Re: Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
Tessa, I know it's awful! Im going to give the images another shot tomorrow. The things I do know are that, Antonino Trabunellas parents were, Gandolfo Trabunella and Concetta Macaluso. Vincenza Filippones parents were, Vincenzo Filippone and Rosalia Musca. I am able to pick most of their names up ...
- 20 Mar 2010, 19:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6749
- 20 Mar 2010, 19:15
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6749
Re: Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
I seem to be incapable of making them bigger. Feeling dumb....
- 20 Mar 2010, 17:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6749
Re: Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
will try to make them bigger...
- 20 Mar 2010, 17:27
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6749
Trabunella/ Filippone marriage document
Antonino Trabunella m. Vincenza Filippone on 26, April 1862
Could someone please help me translate these documents?
http://pbckt.com/sL.VL3
Thank you!
Could someone please help me translate these documents?
http://pbckt.com/sL.VL3
Thank you!
- 20 Mar 2010, 02:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17433
Re: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
I checked on familysearch.org, if you go to library, select library catalog, then place search. Type in Volturara Irpina you will see that they have films for civil records from 1809-1899. Do you have access to a family history center near you?
- 19 Mar 2010, 23:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17433
