Search found 377 matches

by siskojnash
28 Jul 2015, 00:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching For a Possible Marriage For Angelo Franconeri of New York and Florida
Replies: 19
Views: 6754

Re: Searching For a Possible Marriage For Angelo Franconeri of New York and Florida

Angelo Franconeri was born on August 28, 1916 in Brooklyn, I think. He died on January 30, 2003 in Spring Hill, Florida. His parents were Luigi Franconeri and Giuseppina Grano. His sisters were Michelina, Angelina, and Rose. His brothers were Alfred, Frank, and John. His wife was Concetta D'Errico, ...
by siskojnash
27 Jul 2015, 04:56
Topic: Searching For a Possible Marriage For Angelo Franconeri of New York and Florida

Re: Searching For a Possible Marriage For Angelo Franconeri of New York and Florida

Angelo and Concetta were married in December 1941. I just found that out.
by siskojnash
27 Jul 2015, 01:00

Angelo Franconeri was born on August 28, 1916 in Brooklyn, I think. He died on January 30, 2003 in Spring Hill, Florida. His parents were Luigi Franconeri and Giuseppina Grano. His sisters were Michelina, Angelina, and Rose. His brothers were Alfred, Frank, and John. His wife was Concetta D'Errico, ...
by siskojnash
25 Jul 2015, 23:07

I found out that Lillian Reisner might not have even married Vincent Clinton after all. Though it seems that he supposedly died by 1940, according to the census. I wonder what her mom's maiden name might have been. And who Lillian Reisner's father was.
by siskojnash
24 Jul 2015, 23:17

Wow! Thank you so much! Is Lillian Reisner's birth record available anywhere? Do you know if birth certificates always list the maiden name of the mother, or are they sometimes wrong? I wonder how many times Lillian Reisner got married. Seems like at least two different times, since she died under t...
by siskojnash
24 Jul 2015, 04:47

Thank you! I think there were censuses for Lillian O'Brien before 1940, but I don't have a subscription to be able to get those documents. Could those ones be the same woman? And could they have been also living in the same neighborhood?
by siskojnash
23 Jul 2015, 03:15

Thank you! That's sure a surprise. Is there any way to be sure that this is the same Angelo Franconeri? It doesn't mean anything, but in the 1940 census, he was living with his mom and family and was listed as single. Of course, that same census listed one child as age 7 when he was actually 1. It w...
by siskojnash
21 Jul 2015, 22:38

There was at least one daughter, Joan Sulano, who was born in September 1936. We think she may have been born in Brooklyn, but aren't sure. Joan's maiden name was Franconeri, though.
by siskojnash
21 Jul 2015, 04:39

Searching For a Possible Marriage For Angelo Franconeri of New York and Florida

by siskojnash
01 Nov 2014, 04:31
Topic: Need The Cause of Death for Luigi Franconeri
Replies: 5
Views: 2382

Re: Need The Cause of Death for Luigi Franconeri

Thank you. Definitely a new story with this document.
by siskojnash
01 Nov 2014, 02:48

Re: Need The Cause of Death for Luigi Franconeri

Thank you so much! I hadn't heard that phrase before. I think that's what it is. Just don't know the word underneath "General". This is definitely turning into a story the family doesn't know about.
by siskojnash
31 Oct 2014, 23:05

Need The Cause of Death for Luigi Franconeri

A family member just got this death certificate for Luigi Franconeri, who was born in Lubrichi, Italy. We couldn't read the cause of death. I saw the part about paralysis, but couldn't make out the rest. Does anyone have any ideas exactly what it says? Thank you! Luigi Franconeri Death Certificate.j...
by siskojnash
06 Oct 2014, 07:11
Topic: Looking for family of Lorenzo Matarese and Carolina D'Ambra
Replies: 14
Views: 3917

Re: Looking for family of Lorenzo Matarese and Carolina D'Am

Thank you! Now i just need to get his birth record, since it seems like i can't find the marriage one.
by siskojnash
06 Oct 2014, 05:13

I just checked the death records for 1863-1865 to find Lorenzo Matarese. No luck. Weird that it's proving difficult to find out anything about him.
by siskojnash
05 Oct 2014, 15:48

There isn't a marriage publication record for those years, is there? Thank you very much for taking the time with this.