Valarie,
Unfortunately, I do not. The only information that I have in his naturalization is the year 1905 or possibly 1906 that was found on the census. I'll try to research that information a little further.
Ralph
Search found 6 matches
- 13 Apr 2010, 19:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rotondo/D'Aloisio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5307
- 13 Apr 2010, 19:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rotondo/D'Aloisio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5307
Re: Rotondo/D'Aloisio
Valarie,
Thank you for your help. I do believe that is my Grandmother and also her sister.
Ralph
Thank you for your help. I do believe that is my Grandmother and also her sister.
Ralph
- 13 Apr 2010, 15:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rotondo/D'Aloisio
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1796
Rotondo/D'Aloisio
I'm still looking for information about Anthony Rotondo's and/or Maria D'Aloisio/Rotondo's immigration into the US. I believe that they both came from Santo Stefano, L'Aquila, Abruzzo. Anthony was born in 1870 and Maria about 1880. Any help would be appreciated.
- 06 Apr 2010, 20:10
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: 1896 document hard to read
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6110
Re: 1896 document hard to read
Hello Birdlover,
Like you, I've just started my genealogy journey and what a trek it has become. Have you just tried the Italian to English using Google. I've used it on occasion and found it quite helpful.
Like you, I've just started my genealogy journey and what a trek it has become. Have you just tried the Italian to English using Google. I've used it on occasion and found it quite helpful.
- 29 Mar 2010, 21:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rotondo/D'Aloisio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5307
Re: Rotondo/D'Aloisio
I saw the manifest of the Brittania with Domenico's name on it. The only concern I have is his father's name, Giovanni. But this may be correct, thank you.
- 29 Mar 2010, 18:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rotondo/D'Aloisio
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5307
Rotondo/D'Aloisio
I'm seeking information about my grandparents.
Anthony/Tony Rotondo/Rotunda was born in Santo Stefano, L'Aquila, Abruzzo in approximately 1870 and emigrated to the U.S in approximately 1891
My grandmother was Maria Stella D'Aloiosio/Delouise, born approximately 1880 and emigrated to the U.s. in ...
Anthony/Tony Rotondo/Rotunda was born in Santo Stefano, L'Aquila, Abruzzo in approximately 1870 and emigrated to the U.S in approximately 1891
My grandmother was Maria Stella D'Aloiosio/Delouise, born approximately 1880 and emigrated to the U.s. in ...