Search found 5 matches
- 14 Apr 2010, 15:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Grandparents Atti Di Nascita- Plati, Cirella
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6110
Re: Grandparents Atti Di Nascita- Plati, Cirella
Thank You Tessa, this side will be invaluable...
- 14 Apr 2010, 15:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Grandparents Atti Di Nascita- Plati, Cirella
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6110
Re: Grandparents Atti Di Nascita- Plati, Cirella
Thank you, Yes, it is very hard to read 1895
- 14 Apr 2010, 13:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Grandparents Atti Di Nascita- Plati, Cirella
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6110
Grandparents Atti Di Nascita- Plati, Cirella
I would greatly appreciate any assistance in scribing the Italian writing in my grandparent's birth certificates. I have made out the English translation at a high level, but having difficulty in re-creating the original Italian.
Rocco Constatine Polito
http://yfrog.com/jnroccoconstatinepolitoj ...
Rocco Constatine Polito
http://yfrog.com/jnroccoconstatinepolitoj ...
- 14 Apr 2010, 12:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Grandma Garreffa
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3278
Re: Grandma Garreffa
Thank You!!!!
- 14 Apr 2010, 03:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Grandma Garreffa
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3278
Grandma Garreffa
I have a microfiche copy of my grandmother's birth certificate from 1907 in Plati, Cirella, Italy and would greatly appreciate any assistance in scribing the Italian script. A bit of the left side of the document is cut off.
Thank you for any help, I greatly appreciate it.
Here is the link in ...
Thank you for any help, I greatly appreciate it.
Here is the link in ...