Yes! I think you are right. Thanks you very much!!
Carmen
Search found 2 matches
- 22 Apr 2010, 22:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with a short sentence in Venezian
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4689
- 22 Apr 2010, 18:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with a short sentence in Venezian
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4689
Help with a short sentence in Venezian
Hello!
I am new here, my name is Carmen, I am a Spanish and Italian speaker.
But I have to translate this short text and it is old Venezian. Could anyone please help me understand the first sentence?
It is:
" Da Venezia lontan domile mia,"
and it follows:
"no passa dì che no me vegna in mente el ...
I am new here, my name is Carmen, I am a Spanish and Italian speaker.
But I have to translate this short text and it is old Venezian. Could anyone please help me understand the first sentence?
It is:
" Da Venezia lontan domile mia,"
and it follows:
"no passa dì che no me vegna in mente el ...