Search found 1055 matches

by rp76226
Today, 03:28
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: No Parents on Death record
Replies: 2
Views: 61

Re: No Parents on Death record

I've tried Family Search. I have no siblings for him - he's the end of the line for my Cascio branch. He can also appear as Lo Cascio.
by rp76226
Yesterday, 04:49
Topic: No Parents on Death record
Views: 61

No Parents on Death record

Record # 43 on the right side of this link lists witnesses, but not parents as far as I can tell. I also have not been able to find a marriage record which might yield the parents. They had a son Stefano who was born on March 21, 1820 in Polizzi Generosa, so the marriage was probably before 1820 and...
by rp76226
18 Oct 2018, 04:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ancestry v. Other Genealogy sites
Replies: 10
Views: 1455

Re: Ancestry v. Other Genealogy sites

My FamilyTreemaker 2017 genealogy software by MacKiev is now giving me both Ancestry.com hints (green leaf by person) and also FamilySearch.org hints (blue box by person). So I can more quickly see if people I want to research and also people related to them have hints without inquiring each time on...
by rp76226
24 Sep 2018, 04:04
Topic: Please Translate
Replies: 0
Views: 84

Please Translate

Please translate the following document:

https://i.postimg.cc/tCf5bVz7/Pipolo2.jpg

Ron
by rp76226
25 Aug 2018, 16:22
Topic: Cannot find my grandmother's birth record
Replies: 4
Views: 207

Re: Cannot find my grandmother's birth record

Marty, I checked the publications in Altamura, and the marriage is not listed there. My grandmother was definitely born in Italy. I was 51 years old when she died at age 96 so there is a lot of history between us from when I was born until then. Just wasn't into ancestry research back then, so never...
by rp76226
23 Aug 2018, 04:30
Topic: Cannot find my grandmother's birth record
Views: 207

Cannot find my grandmother's birth record

My grandmother, born Mariantonia Fariello on February 7, 1903 in Carpinone, Isernia, Molise, Italy (per her US death record). I know that the date of birth is correct as February 7 was the date it was celebrated on when she was alive. She was three years younger than her husband, my grandfather, who...
by rp76226
05 Aug 2018, 19:45
Topic: Marriage Translation Request
Views: 92

Marriage Translation Request

Please translate the key marriage facts (people and date) from the following link and its next page. Are there any grandparents listed? http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Bari/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Bitonto/Matrimoni/1833/005616436_01384.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIn...
by rp76226
05 Aug 2018, 17:36
Topic: Weddings
Views: 114

Re: Weddings

Thank you.
by rp76226
05 Aug 2018, 17:35
Topic: DeRuvo Marriage Record Translation Request
Views: 123

DeRuvo Marriage Record Translation Request

I was able to translate some of this (#93 Pietro DeRuvo - Maria Ciminiello). I'm having trouble reading the surnames of the mothers of the bride and groom. What date did they marry? Is there any information on grandparents?

Ron
by rp76226
05 Aug 2018, 17:03
Topic: Weddings
Views: 114

Weddings

In the following link, which sub link contains the details of the actual wedding?

http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it ... o/Bitonto/
by rp76226
31 Jul 2018, 17:42
Topic: Cannot find records for Caprinone, Isernia, Molise Italy
Views: 166

Re: Cannot find records for Caprinone, Isernia, Molise Italy

I thought that the Mormons weren't doing films any more. It is unlikely that this particular film would be at a local FHC. Plus, clicking on the links, they seem to only go as far as 1899.
by rp76226
31 Jul 2018, 17:05
Topic: Cannot find records for Caprinone, Isernia, Molise Italy
Views: 166

Cannot find records for Caprinone, Isernia, Molise Italy

Neither the Antenati nor the Mormon website appear to list any records for Molise including the comune of Caprinone in Isernia, Molise, Italy. My grandmother, Mariantonia Fariello, was born in Caprinone on February 7, 1903. Trying to find her birth record. Appreciate any help on finding it.

Ron