Search found 7 matches

by kathymullins001
14 May 2010, 03:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help w/ info on Gerardo Lanza, Agnese ?, kids orphaned?
Replies: 16
Views: 11190

Re: Need help w/ info on Gerardo Lanza, Agnese ?, kids orpha

On Ellisisland.org is a manifest for Maria Schiavone from 1906. She is single and traveling to brother-in-law Dominic CARMELO (looks like the same name on Antonio's manifest---Amelia Carmelo) in Hartford. She is from Accadia like Carlo. She is on Line 30 http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup_weif...
by kathymullins001
14 May 2010, 03:11

OK... some interesting findings... 1910 Census for the Carlo Perlino family shows them living in Buffalo. Carlo is listed as M2 which refers to twice married. He and Maria have been married 10 years (she has M1 notation). They are listed with having 2 children, and 2 are living. No immigration year...
by kathymullins001
14 May 2010, 03:02

Here is an interesting manifest from 1930 which lists: Carlo Perlino 58 Maria Perlino 48 Antonio Perlino 27 Clara Perlino 25 (Daughter in law as per 1930 census) Also traveling on next line...Filomena Schiavone 50. According to the manifest Carlo naturalized in Buffalo on July 1, 1914. All of them ...
by kathymullins001
13 May 2010, 14:12

wow. You guys are very good. And here I thought I had the correct manifest. I couldn't read the writing and just saw Buffalo, NY so assumed it was correct. You are right though, that is NOT the correct record. I then remembered that I saw a manifest record for my grandma's two oldest siblings when t...
by kathymullins001
13 May 2010, 00:11

Thansk VJ. The 1905 Manifest record is the correct record. The 1907 one is not, Carlo's wife was Maria Schiavone, born 1882 also in Accadia, Foggia, Italy. On Carlo's Manifest, can you make out the Nationality listed? For Maria Schiavone, here is her manifest record. It didn't look like the last lin...
by kathymullins001
12 May 2010, 18:41

Need help w/ info on Gerardo Lanza, Agnese ?, kids orphaned?

Hello all. This is a big challenge because of the lack of info I have. My grandmother's father, Carlo Perlino, born 1871 in (he thought) San Agata, Foggia, Italy is the child of Gerardo Lanza and Agnese ?. The story disseminated through our family is that we do not know that Gerardo and Agnese were ...
by kathymullins001
12 May 2010, 15:42
Topic: Pricolo
Replies: 19
Views: 21025

Re: Pricolo

Hello there. I am hoping someone can help me. I am researching my grandfather's side of our family tree and we really don't know much about his side at all. I am posting to this thread because he and/or his family was either related and/or friends to the Pricolo family being discussed here so I was ...