@wldspirit
thanks, the link is great.
Search found 3 matches
- 19 May 2010, 20:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: To Email, or not to Email?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3791
- 18 May 2010, 20:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: To Email, or not to Email?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3791
Re: To Email, or not to Email?
@maestra36
Thanks very much for your help! Now I just have to piece together an email (too bad I took French in school).
Thanks very much for your help! Now I just have to piece together an email (too bad I took French in school).
- 18 May 2010, 16:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: To Email, or not to Email?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3791
To Email, or not to Email?
I am currently focused on a part of my family that is in Sant'Arpino, Italy and am interested in contacting the parish priest there.
I have browsed the parish's website and the priest lists an email for the parish. Would it be acceptable to contact the priest via email to simply ask if he would be ...
I have browsed the parish's website and the priest lists an email for the parish. Would it be acceptable to contact the priest via email to simply ask if he would be ...