Search found 12 matches
- 28 Jul 2010, 11:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Luca de Lucia morti
- Replies: 22
- Views: 9987
Re: Luca de Lucia morti
The De Lucias all lived in the same part of town.Yet I was never able to link all of them to each other. Is it likely that some of them were not related at all, or am I just not digging deep enough?
- 25 Jul 2010, 23:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Luca de Lucia morti
- Replies: 22
- Views: 9987
Re: Luca de Lucia morti
It does look like via Campania. Thank You.
- 25 Jul 2010, 21:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Luca de Lucia morti
- Replies: 22
- Views: 9987
Re: Luca de Lucia morti
It looks like the parents of Luca were Nicola and Chiara. Can anybody read the name of the street he lived on? I had him living on Via Sant' Erasmo at one time.
- 15 Jul 2010, 20:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3230
translation
I have a birth act from Comune delle Curti, provincia Terra di Lavoro 1816 The mother of the baby goes herself to the town hall to make the presentation. She says that her husband the father of the baby "sta a servire nella linea" Was he in the military? Was there a draft there in those days. What ...
- 09 Jul 2010, 23:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Perrotta, Caccavale matrimoni
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5061
Re: Perrotta, Caccavale matrimoni
Hi Jim, I don't have any written information or documents on them.
- 08 Jul 2010, 23:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Perrotta, Caccavale matrimoni
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5061
Re: Perrotta, Caccavale matrimoni
I knew this woman. She had many children and lived to be in her 90's
- 24 Jun 2010, 19:51
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
- Replies: 38
- Views: 18962
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
Hi Jim, Ihave an Atto di Nascita Indicazione 228. May 4, 1844 Cesare Perrotta This document shows his mother's name to be Rosa della Ratta of the late Stefano. The handwriting is pretty good. I can send you a copy if you like.
- 24 Jun 2010, 00:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
- Replies: 38
- Views: 18962
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
Jim, These Perrottas were related to my Perrottas.My great great grandfather was Cesare the son of Giuseppe Perrotta and Rosa della Ratta.{her name was della Ratta just like the counts of Caserta}
- 23 Jun 2010, 21:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
- Replies: 38
- Views: 18962
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
Hi Jim I have the Musto tree you sent me.I don't have all those documents. Please send me any Musto documents you have. I would greatly appreciate it. Iam researching Musto, Vitrano,De Lucia, and Perrotta from Santa Maria Capua Vetere. They were my great grandparents. Thank you.
- 23 Jun 2010, 00:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
- Replies: 38
- Views: 18962
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
Don Paulo Cipullo the Possidente was a witness to this wedding.I have seen him witness several other weddings on different sides of my family over a 20 or 30 year period. He must have been a very important person. I have wondered if he was their landlord or employer or what.
- 22 Jun 2010, 23:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
- Replies: 38
- Views: 18962
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
Maria Teresa's first husband was Antonio Farina.
- 20 Jun 2010, 21:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
- Replies: 38
- Views: 18962
Re: Musto, Nuzzolo matrimoni
O.K. Tessa. I'm trying Image Shack. Keep your fingers crossed. :)
While I can read some of this document, some of the script is defeating me, especially on the bride's side (Marta Teresa Musto?). I have found her mothers name (which I need) impossible to read.
Would someone please translate this ...
While I can read some of this document, some of the script is defeating me, especially on the bride's side (Marta Teresa Musto?). I have found her mothers name (which I need) impossible to read.
Would someone please translate this ...