Dear Tessa, thanks so much for the delete info. Whew. I know, isn't strange about that Carlo/Antonio stuff. Either way, it will work itself out as I move along.
I have another question. A while back I notices on Family History Center under Parma, that they had a large listing for Census. The years ...
Search found 14 matches
- 22 Jun 2010, 03:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
- 21 Jun 2010, 06:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
Re: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage re
Dear Tessa, is it possible to delete some messages on this site.
- 20 Jun 2010, 22:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
Re: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage re
I'm starting to look around the site a little,, very little, don't want to get lost. I thought that was cute, they put Newbie under my name, should be Screwy. everytime i give you my e maiol it puts spaces in. Oh well. Trying to understand the site a little more.
Again, my sincerest appreciation ...
Again, my sincerest appreciation ...
- 20 Jun 2010, 22:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
Re: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage re
Dear Tessa,
All you've done is incredable.
Do you see what I mean about Antonio Cresci' birth.
His father was Carlo Cresci. We know this because Antonio named his first son after his father Carlo Cresci. I am in touch with his 84 year old son. He names his son Charles and He named his son charles IV ...
All you've done is incredable.
Do you see what I mean about Antonio Cresci' birth.
His father was Carlo Cresci. We know this because Antonio named his first son after his father Carlo Cresci. I am in touch with his 84 year old son. He names his son Charles and He named his son charles IV ...
- 20 Jun 2010, 22:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
Re: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage re
Gee Whiz! Tessa, That was fast and that's great info too.
Thanks so very much.
About this first translation. I don't understand the words clerk after the two witnesses. You see, Angelo Leonardi is also the name of her brother. And it says Angelo Leonardi of Antonio, but I thought her father's name ...
Thanks so very much.
About this first translation. I don't understand the words clerk after the two witnesses. You see, Angelo Leonardi is also the name of her brother. And it says Angelo Leonardi of Antonio, but I thought her father's name ...
- 20 Jun 2010, 17:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
Re: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage re
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4967/italianmarrriagecertifi.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2316/italianbirthcertificate.jpg
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2316/italianbirthcertificate.jpg
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/2316/italianbirthcertificate.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64 ...
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2316/italianbirthcertificate.jpg
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2316/italianbirthcertificate.jpg
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/2316/italianbirthcertificate.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64 ...
- 20 Jun 2010, 17:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
Re: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage re
Dear T,
Another question, I noticed a donation on the left of this site. When I clicked on, the pay pal looks like it's in German language. Can you explain to my e mail hgboxill@verizon.net. pansy
Another question, I noticed a donation on the left of this site. When I clicked on, the pay pal looks like it's in German language. Can you explain to my e mail hgboxill@verizon.net. pansy
- 20 Jun 2010, 16:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
Re: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage re
Dearest T, and everyone else out there who is trying to help me.
First I want to wish you or your Fathers, or your Fathers who have gone home, a truly Happy Father's Day. And I want to thank you all, again for all your help.
Next Thank you T, for your kind offer, I was afraid to ask anyone for ...
First I want to wish you or your Fathers, or your Fathers who have gone home, a truly Happy Father's Day. And I want to thank you all, again for all your help.
Next Thank you T, for your kind offer, I was afraid to ask anyone for ...
- 20 Jun 2010, 01:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
Re: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage re
Direct link code?,, Oh boy, I better retire and try again tomorrow. My head is mush right now. Thanks again, pansy
- 20 Jun 2010, 01:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
Re: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage re
I might as well save time and explain what I am trying to do.
Grandfather and Grandmother - Antonio Cresci and Maria Angela Leonardi
All family from areas of San Vincenzo, Porcigatoni, Noceviglia, Bedonia, all towns in the Province of Parma, Italy.
Now I was able to find at the Family History ...
Grandfather and Grandmother - Antonio Cresci and Maria Angela Leonardi
All family from areas of San Vincenzo, Porcigatoni, Noceviglia, Bedonia, all towns in the Province of Parma, Italy.
Now I was able to find at the Family History ...
- 20 Jun 2010, 01:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
Re: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage re
Ok, I can't believe it, but I tried imageshack. It looks like a uploaded the Italian documents successfully. NOW, how do I get them to you.
Pansy
Pansy
- 19 Jun 2010, 04:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
Re: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage re
Dear Jim,
Is there any other way to send my Italian documents. I don't know what I'm doing. I checked out photobucket and it's way over my head.
Thanks
Is there any other way to send my Italian documents. I don't know what I'm doing. I checked out photobucket and it's way over my head.
Thanks
- 19 Jun 2010, 04:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
Re: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage re
Hi Pansy,
Welcome to the forum. :)
If you upload the documents to an image hosting site such as photobucket.com (a free site) it will provide you with a link to attach to your posting so that everyone can see it.
This forum has some excellent translators who would love to help you on your ...
Welcome to the forum. :)
If you upload the documents to an image hosting site such as photobucket.com (a free site) it will provide you with a link to attach to your posting so that everyone can see it.
This forum has some excellent translators who would love to help you on your ...
- 17 Jun 2010, 07:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
- Replies: 51
- Views: 216366
Translations of family Italian birth, death, marriage record
I'm confused how to get around this site. I'll give it a shot though.
I was wondering how to get translations of my documents. I'm stuck and cant move forward unless I can understand what's in the documents.
Thank you. pansy
I was wondering how to get translations of my documents. I'm stuck and cant move forward unless I can understand what's in the documents.
Thank you. pansy