Search found 7 matches

by RosyDay
12 Jul 2010, 22:25
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Translations of documents
Replies: 4
Views: 2492

Translations of documents

Hi, I have obtained and corrected all documents and ready for translation. I am applying for citizenship Grandfather-Mother-Me. My grandparents were born in Italy and married in NYC. Can someone who has recently had an app't w the NY consulate tell me which documents need to be translated into Itali...
by RosyDay
09 Jul 2010, 18:15
Topic: 1915 nyc marriage lic translation
Replies: 1
Views: 1393

1915 nyc marriage lic translation

Hi, I hope someone can clarify this to me. My grandparents were married in NYC 1915. I requested their marriage lic from NYC Municipal Archives and rec'd their Affidavit for License to Marry (one page) and their Certificate and Record of Marriage(two pages) and a letter of exemplification. Do both d...
by RosyDay
08 Jul 2010, 22:12
Topic: Translation of documents
Replies: 4
Views: 2633

Translation of documents

I need to translate 3 birth certificates and 2 marriage lic. Does the letter of exemplification need to be translated?

Looking for a professional translator in Queens or Long Island, can anyone recommend any.

Thanks
by RosyDay
04 Jul 2010, 13:43
Topic: non Italian side misspelled last name
Replies: 6
Views: 2431

Re: non Italian side misspelled last name

Johny thanks for the info.
One more question regarding FORM 1, silly as it may be, since I am going mother-grandfather, do I need to fill out the entire form(GGF,GGM,GF,GM,F,M)
or GF and M only?
by RosyDay
04 Jul 2010, 12:50

Re: non Italian side misspelled last name

I was born after 1948.
So, as far as marriage lic, I need translations and apostilles for myself and my parents, but not my grandparents? Did I misunderstand?
This is very confusing.
by RosyDay
04 Jul 2010, 10:57

non Italian side misspelled last name

Hi, I'm applying in nyc, me-mother-grandfather. My grandfather never became a us citizen. I have all my documents and ready for apostiles and translations. Can you tell me which documents need apostiles and translations. Secondly, on my grandparents marriage lic, my grandmother(non Italian side) mis...