by stracuzzi
30 Apr 2012, 08:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Valenti, Stracuzzi
Replies: 21
Views: 8132

Re: Valenti, Stracuzzi

Jeannette
Over the years I meet someone online who was from Barnesboro. Such a small town in the middle of nowhere. I will have to ask my mom if she knew of a Vivadelli.

Mark
by stracuzzi
17 Feb 2012, 07:12
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Santa Lucia
Replies: 2
Views: 1266

Re: Santa Lucia

Gracias
by stracuzzi
17 Feb 2012, 05:46
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Santa Lucia
Replies: 2
Views: 1266

Santa Lucia

Looking for more detailed info. I am stuck. My grandmother Maria Gracia Stracuzzi was born in Santa Lucia and her father was Antonio Stracuzzi. I do not know her mothers first name. Where can I get more information on birth and death records for that city. I am at a standstill. Would there be some t...
by stracuzzi
16 Feb 2012, 04:41

Buon Giorno Danny, Do not apologize for your English. It is much better than my Italian. I have been trying to locate family in Sicily. Having a difficult time. Stracuzzi was my grandmothers maiden name. I am pretty sure she lived in Santa Lucia. My grandfather was Paolo Valenti. I thought he was bo...
by stracuzzi
13 Feb 2012, 16:24

Thank you.

Very Helpful.

Mark
by stracuzzi
11 Feb 2012, 19:42

Thank you Giuseppe, I will take that under advisement. If I get something back great if not I will try another angle. I am not sure of there record keeping. Do you know of a web site that I can access, that can give me birth records, death records , or even marriage records. I would think some organ...
by stracuzzi
11 Feb 2012, 05:54

This is a letter written to my grandmother from her sister. Can anybody help me with the translation . As per say would this be a house address on a street. I looked up her name in the white pages. There are a couple of people with the same name in Santa lucia. I was going to write a letter to this ...
by stracuzzi
04 Feb 2012, 18:58

Nice tip,, This points me in the right direction.

Thank you
by stracuzzi
04 Feb 2012, 04:38

I am back after a hiatus.... I have tried over and over on the info posted. Since I know the city my grandparents were born in. Which I verified through a cousin. I can not find a search engine to to help me find residents of those cities. Is there an overseas genealogy that I can write to help me s...
by stracuzzi
12 Jul 2010, 16:08
Topic: name change
Replies: 0
Views: 1256

name change

You are correct. My mom said for some reason her dads brother changed it to a "Y". Some family members have a "Y" and others an "I" . Interesting. More work needs to be done.
by stracuzzi
11 Jul 2010, 15:41

Which last name . I am pretty sure that is how it is spelled. Though some relatives spell Valenty with a "Y"
by stracuzzi
10 Jul 2010, 14:24

VJ.

Wow . That was very quick.

Going to start compiling dates.

Thanks , talk to you soon.

Mark
by stracuzzi
09 Jul 2010, 21:24

Valenti, Stracuzzi

Just starting out. Looking for info on how to track cities , family members etc.

My grandfather Paul Valenti, and grandmother Maria Stracuzzi came over and lived in Barnsboro PA.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Mark