Hi there! I'm new and not even sure I'm sending this message to anyone. Just starting out the family tree. Last person who would've been helpful passed a way.
Any suggestions on the best way to start?
Linda
Search found 2 matches
- 10 Aug 2010, 00:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Marriage License/Application?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2826
- 09 Aug 2010, 00:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: new to all of this!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2256
new to all of this!
Hi there. I'm just starting out with this project. I have no idea where to begin. I've decided to trace my given name. I can go back to the birth of my great-grandfather in 1865 in Sciacca, and I do have his parents' names. Unfortunately, the last person who may have had more info just passed away ...