Here is a link to the Family search micro filmed records that I have ordered in on Baldessaro and am translating.
The film roll also contained a census record from 1899 to 1940 that contained birth records of many people that were born in different parts of the world, then returned to Baldessaro ...
Search found 7 matches
- 09 Aug 2011, 18:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: PIATTI BIRTH RECORD of Baldessero Canevese
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1093
- 08 Aug 2011, 18:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: PIATTI BIRTH RECORD of Baldessero Canevese
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1093
PIATTI BIRTH RECORD of Baldessero Canevese
I need someone to look at the top right birth act of 1836
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img12/5136/dscn0293d.jpg&via=mupload&newlp=1
I am learning Latin, but am not sure on this act.
The father had two wives and I need to know the one that was the mother of this child.
There ...
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img12/5136/dscn0293d.jpg&via=mupload&newlp=1
I am learning Latin, but am not sure on this act.
The father had two wives and I need to know the one that was the mother of this child.
There ...
- 22 Feb 2011, 03:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: place name of the mother
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1182
Re: place name of the mother
Thank you very much for the translation. The dot in the center of the first letter, I, was the things that confused us. Also the surname was new to our area.
Your expertise is greatly appreciated.
Ethella
Your expertise is greatly appreciated.
Ethella
- 21 Feb 2011, 18:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2909
Re: Help with translation
This is the best image that I have; it was taken from a microfilm.
Some of the Silva family went to Prussia, according to the records. Is this helpful to know?
Thank you for your help.
Some of the Silva family went to Prussia, according to the records. Is this helpful to know?
Thank you for your help.
- 21 Feb 2011, 17:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: place name of the mother
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1182
place name of the mother
I can read most of this document but the place name of the mother, specifically. The first of the mother's maiden name and the first of the place in which she was born are the same. Is this an abbreviation for something? If so, what is it?
http://img248.imageshack.us/i/picture290i.jpg/
http://img248.imageshack.us/i/picture290i.jpg/
- 16 Feb 2011, 21:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2909
Re: Help with translation
Thank you very much for your replies and translations. I am concerned about getting my own new and limited ability to understand the language correct.
- 14 Feb 2011, 17:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with translation
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2909
Help with translation
Can someone please translate the entries in this record for me. Especially the places of birth.
Thank you
Susie
http://img692.imageshack.us/i/picture293w.jpg/
Thank you
Susie
http://img692.imageshack.us/i/picture293w.jpg/