Search found 33 matches
- 30 Nov 2010, 15:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I need help in reading a birth certificate
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1360
I need help in reading a birth certificate
Hello, Received handwritten birth certificate from Italy yesterday and would like for someone to help me translate in a private message if possible. You help is greatly appreciated.
- 14 Nov 2010, 18:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Saccmeggiani
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3817
Re: Saccmeggiani
Thank you!
- 14 Nov 2010, 16:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Saccmeggiani
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3817
Re: Saccmeggiani
Carmine, Which one is the one located in Carpineti? I am not sure of the geographics.
- 14 Nov 2010, 16:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Saccmeggiani
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3817
Re: Saccmeggiani
Yes I have an estratto and I just got it yesterday after requesting it in Aug. of this year. I am so excited to find my relatives in Carpineti I can't think straight!
GG Grandmother is Emilia! Anyone out there who can help? Thank you so much. My next mission is to get her birth certificate but I do ...
GG Grandmother is Emilia! Anyone out there who can help? Thank you so much. My next mission is to get her birth certificate but I do ...
- 14 Nov 2010, 14:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Saccmeggiani
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3817
Re: Saccmeggiani
Carpineti is the comune. If anyone has any knowledge history on this family please advise. Thank you
- 14 Nov 2010, 02:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Saccmeggiani
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3817
Saccmeggiani
Hello,
I just received an estratto dai registri degil atti di nascita and mother's maiden name is SACCMEGGIANI. I find no records on this last name in any of my resources. Help is requested please.
I just received an estratto dai registri degil atti di nascita and mother's maiden name is SACCMEGGIANI. I find no records on this last name in any of my resources. Help is requested please.
- 06 Nov 2010, 17:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Church Parish Records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2051
Re: Church Parish Records
Thank you.
- 05 Nov 2010, 02:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Church Parish Records
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2051
Church Parish Records
Hi,
Does anyone know how to go about trying to locate records or what they may have available from the Church Parish in Italy and the procedure? Thank you.
Does anyone know how to go about trying to locate records or what they may have available from the Church Parish in Italy and the procedure? Thank you.
- 05 Nov 2010, 02:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need help on surnames for Torino.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1948
Need help on surnames for Torino.
Hi,
I am having a hard time reading my great-great grandmothers maiden name on my great grandmother's social security card application. She was born in Torino and it looks like it starts with a "B" and has either an "I" or "e" or something and a "T" and then just a few more letters after that. It ...
I am having a hard time reading my great-great grandmothers maiden name on my great grandmother's social security card application. She was born in Torino and it looks like it starts with a "B" and has either an "I" or "e" or something and a "T" and then just a few more letters after that. It ...
- 05 Nov 2010, 02:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carpeneti
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2564
Re: Carpeneti
Thank you for your help. I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas.
- 29 Oct 2010, 22:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carpeneti
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2564
Carpeneti
Hello, I have requested help in obtaining a birth certificate several times (once regular mail and once e-mail) from Carpeneti and have received no reply. I know the procedure for getting a birth certificate from Torino... i.e.
send euros in cash and internatiional postal certificate and that worked ...
send euros in cash and internatiional postal certificate and that worked ...
- 02 Oct 2010, 01:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3658
Re: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need
it had one parent listed di Guiseppa Nicola only but I know her father's name
you see I have her SS Card application and her mother's maiden name is unreadable that is why I need this certificate
you see I have her SS Card application and her mother's maiden name is unreadable that is why I need this certificate
- 02 Oct 2010, 00:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3658
Re: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need
Yes pretty much looks like that. Thank you for that. I will request the other one, but will it have both parents names on it?
I still need to get to the bottom of her mothers maiden name issue and possibly her fathers father's name so I can carry on.
I still need to get to the bottom of her mothers maiden name issue and possibly her fathers father's name so I can carry on.
- 01 Oct 2010, 23:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3658
Re: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need
Johnnyonthespsot thank you for that, I am doing genealogy research, even though I wish I had Italian citzenship! So do I need to go back and request that "Copia Integrale" more specifically?
and I still don't know if that is her mother or her father or how do I take this further. Any help out ...
and I still don't know if that is her mother or her father or how do I take this further. Any help out ...
- 01 Oct 2010, 23:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3658
I received a certificazioni demografiche today and need help
Today something happened, finally, I got something in the mail from Torino and it was called at certificazioni demografiche Estratto Per Riassunto de Atto de Nascita but it wasn't what I expected. I expected a photo copy of the record. This is a typed document but stamped by an official. Is this ...