Thank you.
by desonia69
13 Nov 2010, 14:12
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: death certificate for Francis Vartuli
Replies: 4
Views: 1611

Re: death certificate for Francis Vartuli

Yes, I contacted VSARA (the state agency) and the town clerk of Colchester. I don't remember why I emailed Colchester, not Winooski. But the clerk from Colchester said the town had records of Francis's parents death, not Francis's record. I'll email Winooski and start contacting funeral homes near t...
by desonia69
10 Nov 2010, 16:11
Topic: death certificate for Francis Vartuli
Replies: 4
Views: 1611

death certificate for Francis Vartuli

Thanks for everyone's help with Francis Vartuli's information. This forum found out more about him in those few hours than I did in several months. Now I have the Italian records of Francis (even his parents) and the rest of the ascedants, except for Francis Vartuli's death certificate. Born: France...
by desonia69
26 Oct 2010, 11:21
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: translation of "nessuna" on marriage extract
Replies: 3
Views: 1323

translation of "nessuna" on marriage extract

I received a marriage extract and can make out all the translations except for the word "nessuna" which decribes "dissolution or nullification." I think it means that there was no dissolution/annulment. Thanks.
by desonia69
23 Sep 2010, 12:39
Topic: Italian apostille to use in U.S. court
Replies: 7
Views: 3648

Italian apostille to use in U.S. court

Greetings. I am gathering the documents dual citizenship. I am writing to the comune in Arena (VV) in Calabria near Catanzaro for birth, marriage, and citizenship papers. I know that the American papers have the English spellings of first and some last names. When I amend the American records, I wou...
by desonia69
18 Sep 2010, 21:13
Topic: birth certificate from non-Hague convention country
Replies: 1
Views: 1736

birth certificate from non-Hague convention country

I am applying through my great great grandfather by blood. I was born in the Philippines. The Philippines is not part of the Hague Convention. I read the statement(s) about getting my birth certificate legalized (no apostille for the Philippines) by the Philippines, sent to the Italian Embassy in th...
by desonia69
27 Aug 2010, 13:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Francis Cimento Vartuli
Replies: 8
Views: 4884

Francis Cimento Vartuli

Hi, another new person trying to track down Italian roots (on my wife's side). Here is my progress so far: wife's mother (Irene Florence Vartuli); Irene's father [Michael Vincent Vartuli: 16 Dec 1921 Burlington, VT - 22 Jun 2000 Hampton, VA; married Grace Agnes Hamilton 14 Feb 1942 in Winooski, VT];...