Hi Chris,
Giovanni Porro, 42, farmer living in ____ and Stefan Belluschi, 51, farmer declared to me that at 20:00 (8:00 pm) yesterday in the house at Via Fr. Materno #37 Giuseppina Gatti died, at 71 years of age, resident of ___ (same town) and born __(same town) child of the deceased Francesco ...
Search found 7 matches
- 06 Nov 2010, 05:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate death record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2041
- 05 Nov 2010, 22:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translate death record
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2041
Translate death record
Hi Everyone,
I wonder if anyone would be so kind as to translate this document for me? It might be my great grandmother.
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9440/g ... attism.jpg
thanks!
Chris
I wonder if anyone would be so kind as to translate this document for me? It might be my great grandmother.
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9440/g ... attism.jpg
thanks!
Chris
- 20 Oct 2010, 18:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on the Goni family of Parma
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1218
Looking for information on the Goni family of Parma
Hi,
My Grandfathers family came to the US from Parma in 1903, I've found the ship's record for my grandpa, his parents and siblings. I am trying to find more relatives. My great grandfather was Raffaele Goni and his wife was Clorinda Allinovi.
Thanks!
My Grandfathers family came to the US from Parma in 1903, I've found the ship's record for my grandpa, his parents and siblings. I am trying to find more relatives. My great grandfather was Raffaele Goni and his wife was Clorinda Allinovi.
Thanks!
- 10 Oct 2010, 00:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Two documents to translate
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7336
Re: Two documents to translate
That is very helpful! Thank you again!
- 09 Oct 2010, 19:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Two documents to translate
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7336
Re: Two documents to translate
When it says Rachela D'Ambrosi, of Vincenzo. What does the Vincenzo refer to? Is it a person or a place? Sorry for all the questions, I am a newbie for sure.
The birth record is dated April 6, 1864, but the male infant was born on the 3rd. His father, Giuseppe Carbone, the son of Carmine, a ...
The birth record is dated April 6, 1864, but the male infant was born on the 3rd. His father, Giuseppe Carbone, the son of Carmine, a ...
- 09 Oct 2010, 19:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Two documents to translate
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7336
Re: Two documents to translate
Thanks so much! So Michele would be the father's first name and the last name is illegible?
The parents are named in the first record. The father's name was Michele (deceased at the time) is written above in small letters. I can't make out what appears in the line where his first name should be ...
The parents are named in the first record. The father's name was Michele (deceased at the time) is written above in small letters. I can't make out what appears in the line where his first name should be ...
- 09 Oct 2010, 18:25
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Two documents to translate
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7336
Two documents to translate
Hi,
I have two documents, the first is a military discharge for Gennaro Laghetto. I am especially interested to see if his parents are named. The second is some sort of birth or adoption paper for Carmine Carbone. I have a lot of trouble with the old fashioned handwriting and I only have a ...
I have two documents, the first is a military discharge for Gennaro Laghetto. I am especially interested to see if his parents are named. The second is some sort of birth or adoption paper for Carmine Carbone. I have a lot of trouble with the old fashioned handwriting and I only have a ...