Search found 3 matches

by Antonio_ve_1973
08 Nov 2010, 00:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Family VAIANO, NUSCO
Replies: 6
Views: 4061

Re: Family VAIANO, NUSCO

Hello Laura.

Thanks for your support, my mom does not remember the exact date of birth of Giuseppe, we just know he was born in 1900, in NUSCO (her father Antonio Vaiano and her mother Angela Natale).

He was a carpenter and told him nicknamed "mancino."

We do not know the name of Giuditta ...
by Antonio_ve_1973
07 Nov 2010, 00:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Family VAIANO, NUSCO
Replies: 6
Views: 4061

Re: Family VAIANO, NUSCO

Thanks for the info VJ, I hope to have more information through this website.
by Antonio_ve_1973
05 Nov 2010, 20:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Family VAIANO, NUSCO
Replies: 6
Views: 4061

Family VAIANO, NUSCO

Greetings to all members of this forum. I need information from a person who immigrated in 1926 from Italy to the United States specifically in NY, and nobody has information. The latest information I have is the migration service in 1921. The person's name was Giuseppe Vaiano, born in Italy in a ...