Tessa
No, I havent found anything in UK records yet.
The St.. Paul Manifest for Antonio can be sees at
https://picasaweb.google.com/mdeporry/AntonioEmilioStPaul?authkey=Gv1sRgCK2PptHl-7_oUA&feat=directlink
--I haven't figured out how to add an image to this messagew yet--
I havend followed ...
Search found 7 matches
- 03 Jun 2011, 21:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Handwritted document
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1883
- 01 Jun 2011, 22:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Handwritted document
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1883
Re: Translation of Handwritted document
Hi Tessa
Yes, Antonio is on line 24 of the St Paul Manifest.
The UK Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878-1960
http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=1518&iid=30807_A000211-00277&fn=Pasquale&ln=Emilio&st=r&ssrc=&pid=22278910
shows Pasquale, Ligui, and Carmine arriving Liverpool fron NY 21 ...
Yes, Antonio is on line 24 of the St Paul Manifest.
The UK Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878-1960
http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=1518&iid=30807_A000211-00277&fn=Pasquale&ln=Emilio&st=r&ssrc=&pid=22278910
shows Pasquale, Ligui, and Carmine arriving Liverpool fron NY 21 ...
- 27 May 2011, 20:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Handwritted document
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1883
Re: Translation of Handwritted document
Tessa
I was particularly confused with this document since there is a record of him (Pasquale) arriving Liverpool from New York on 23 Dec 1903 on the Oceanic. He was traveling with his brother Ligui and his Son Carmine. It's possible that Luigi and Carmine were escorting Pasquale's body back to ...
I was particularly confused with this document since there is a record of him (Pasquale) arriving Liverpool from New York on 23 Dec 1903 on the Oceanic. He was traveling with his brother Ligui and his Son Carmine. It's possible that Luigi and Carmine were escorting Pasquale's body back to ...
- 24 May 2011, 22:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Handwritted document
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1883
Re: Translation of Handwritted document
Tessa
Thank you so much. You are really a life saver.
Mark
Thank you so much. You are really a life saver.
Mark
- 23 May 2011, 21:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of Handwritted document
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1883
Translation of Handwritted document
Can anyone help me with translation of a handwritten document. It can be seen at:
https://picasaweb.google.com/mdeporry/ScannedItalianDoc?authkey=Gv1sRgCP3T47Soi_mVTw&feat=directlink
I can see that it is a copy of a death registration for Pasquale D'Emilio, but I can't make out any of the details ...
https://picasaweb.google.com/mdeporry/ScannedItalianDoc?authkey=Gv1sRgCP3T47Soi_mVTw&feat=directlink
I can see that it is a copy of a death registration for Pasquale D'Emilio, but I can't make out any of the details ...
- 22 Apr 2011, 18:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 686
Re: Need help with Marriage Certificate
Thano you very much - it's a big help.
- 19 Apr 2011, 20:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with Marriage Certificate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 686
Need help with Marriage Certificate
Hi
Can anyone help me make out the marked areas on this Marriage Certificate. I have deciphered most of it, but I cannot make out these.
Thanks in advance
View certificate at
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/L ... directlink
Can anyone help me make out the marked areas on this Marriage Certificate. I have deciphered most of it, but I cannot make out these.
Thanks in advance
View certificate at
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/L ... directlink