Search found 14 matches

by RS12
13 Jun 2011, 19:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Info on Giuseppe Nunziatta Battista from Pontelandolfo
Replies: 2
Views: 853

Re: Info on Giuseppe Nunziatta Battista from Pontelandolfo

Hi Laura, thanks for getting back. I do have this info. What I'm really looking for, though I may not have made it too clear, was any background info on Giuseppe - lineage in Italy, e.g., his parents, siblings, date of marriage, etc. Haven't been able to locate this info.
Appreciate your time. ed
by RS12
12 Jun 2011, 23:26
Topic: Info on Giuseppe Nunziatta Battista from Pontelandolfo
Replies: 2
Views: 853

Info on Giuseppe Nunziatta Battista from Pontelandolfo

Info requested on Giuseppe Nunziatta Battista from Pontelandofo, Benevento, Campania, Italy. DOB 17 March 1876. Married Angeline Seneca ??

Thanks, Ed
by RS12
24 Mar 2011, 16:28
Topic: Info on family of Maria Rosa Calvello
Replies: 4
Views: 1336

Re: Info on family of Maria Rosa Calvello

Hi Marty,

Looks like we're making progress. Anything you can find on Francisco Saveria Calvello, particularly his parents and date of birth would be deeply appreciated.

You've been very helpful on this and earlier posts. Very much appreciated.

Ed
by RS12
23 Mar 2011, 23:54

Re: Info on family of Maria Rosa Calvello

Hi Marty, You did previous research on her for my distant cousin, beardedmike.] Maria was married to Orazio Flacco. She came to US in 1905 to visit her brother Michele. Her parents were Francesco Saverio Calvello and Maria Innella . Trying to trace any info on Francesco Calvello and his wife. Who th...
by RS12
23 Mar 2011, 18:26

Info on family of Maria Rosa Calvello

Looking for info on parents of Maria Rosa Calvello b. 1858 in Marsiconuovo.
Parents birth, death, marriage, names of their parents as well and any siblings of Maria Rosa.

Thanks, Ed
by RS12
09 Mar 2011, 13:40
Topic: Info on Francisco Saverio Calvello, Marsiconuovo, Italy
Replies: 0
Views: 609

Info on Francisco Saverio Calvello, Marsiconuovo, Italy

Looking for info on Francisco Saverio Calvello - Marsiconuovo. DOB, Parents, Siblings. Father of Maria Rosa Calvello. Maria visited brother Michelle in Phila., in 1905. Brother of different parents - Giannario Calvello and Maria Giuseppa Zannola (could be Ianella) writing hard to decipher. Thanks, Ed
by RS12
05 Mar 2011, 22:37
Topic: Calvello Family from Marsiconuovo, Italy
Replies: 25
Views: 11290

Re: Calvello Family from Marsiconuovo, Italy

I'll look into that. Worth a shot. Appreciate your help Mary.

Thanks,

Ed
by RS12
05 Mar 2011, 19:28

Marty - Unfortunately I do not have a copy of the record as I could not print it out at the Family History Center. However, this is what I documented: Found Giannario's parents Fedele and Yanella (spelling) in the Nati,pubblicazioni,matrimoni, morti, deversi, allegati for the period 1866-1877 for Ma...
by RS12
05 Mar 2011, 17:37

Marty - the puzzle gets better all the time. Also not sure if it's the same guy. His name is shown as Gennaro vice Gennario and his parents are different. According to the date of death, that would make him 76 which is plausible but I need to dwell on this a little bit more. There were so many inter...
by RS12
05 Mar 2011, 00:39

Marty - this quite helpful. I know beardedmike99 will find it helpful also. We are related the long way around but we "are" connected.

Ed
by RS12
05 Mar 2011, 00:17

Hi Marty, Was able to load images this time around. I had viewed these a few years ago at the Latter Day Saints local Family History Center but was unable to print them out as their equipment was somewhat antiquated. So these are great! Giannario by his first wife had a few boys, Michele, Antonio, G...
by RS12
04 Mar 2011, 18:07

Mike - Thanks for the info. Didn't realize their were so many Calvellos in the region.

Ed
by RS12
04 Mar 2011, 17:57

Thanks, Marty. I have info on Giannario's marriage to Filomena Parente. They were married 14 Jul 1876. However, I did not have info on the witnesses which I appreciate. As for Filomena's profession, I can't recall. My initial interpretation was that Giannario was a farmer, but I'm not that good in I...
by RS12
04 Mar 2011, 00:34

Calvello Family from Marsiconuovo, Italy

Looking for any info on family of Gennario Calvello, b1826 Marsiconuovo, Italy. Married first to Maria Giuseppa Zanolla (could be Ianella) First letter of last name appears to be a "Z" on records. Date unknown. Married again in 1876 to Filomena Parente. Children by both wives. Thanks, Ed