Search found 4 matches

by MeghanGT
08 Mar 2011, 15:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for ARENA, ROMEO, PRIMERANO and ZOCCOLI family info
Replies: 6
Views: 2296

Re: Looking for ARENA, ROMEO, PRIMERANO and ZOCCOLI family i

That's what I'd always been told by family, perhaps they (or I!) mixed up this POB with somewhere or someone else. I'll have to see what the death record says.
by MeghanGT
07 Mar 2011, 23:57

Hi Marty, Thank you for your help, I appreciate it. I already have all of the available US census records, unfortunately I can't seem to find any info about Salvatore and Letizia's parentage and that's what I'm trying to figure out. I've been trying to look for marriage and/or death certificates, wh...
by MeghanGT
07 Mar 2011, 22:11

Thanks for the welcome! They lived primarily in Connecticut, in Hartford and New Britain, although I think that they may have lived in Philadelphia as well. Children: Maria Caterina aka Catherine (born in Italy in 1910ish, rest of kids born in the US, I think) Catherine married Vincent Luppino, son ...
by MeghanGT
07 Mar 2011, 17:42

Looking for ARENA, ROMEO, PRIMERANO and ZOCCOLI family info

Buongiorno! I am trying to locate information about my great-grandparents, Salvatore Arena, aka Salvatore Romeo Arena, aka Salvatore Romeo, DPOB 12/24/1885 or 1886, Santa Cristina d'Aspromonte, Calabria, and Letizia Primerano, DPOB 05/01/1889 in Catanzaro, Calabria. I'm pretty sure about the places ...