Search found 4 matches
- 29 Sep 2011, 00:16
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Quick Translation Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 894
Re: Quick Translation Help
That makes so much more sense. Thank you!
- 28 Sep 2011, 02:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Quick Translation Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 894
Quick Translation Help
I've been working with a birth record and came across the phrase "assessore funzionato da sindaco pel titolare impedito." Could anyone tell me what this means? I understand it has something to do with an officer working for the mayor, but it's the last part that is troubling me. I looked the words ...
- 10 Jul 2011, 03:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Pel Titolare Impedito
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1236
Pel Titolare Impedito
I've been working with a birth record and came across the phrase "assessore funzionato da sindaco pel titolare impedito." Could anyone tell me what this means? I understand it has something to do with an officer working for the mayor, but it's the last part that is troubling me. I looked the words ...
- 04 May 2011, 20:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Carlentini, Syracuse, Sicily
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1272
Carlentini, Syracuse, Sicily
I'm looking for information on the town of Carlentini in Sicily. The family I'm researching is located there, but I'd like to know more about the town itself. Any help would be appreciated!