Search found 4 matches

by bruschijr
18 May 2011, 02:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: D'Angella/Belsanti BC and MC
Replies: 4
Views: 1097

Re: D'Angella/Belsanti BC and MC

Sorry typing from my phone autocorrect messed up some words. I think Lavello was the town the father was from not the last name. It should be Belsanti
by bruschijr
18 May 2011, 02:13

Re: D'Angella/Belsanti BC and MC

Thanks everyone. Yes the patience part is tough. I have an appointment July 22nd with the Italian consulate and need those. The confusing part is domenico went ahead of her to the us and he was listed as single. She came a few months later using belsanti as her last name but says married and visitin...
by bruschijr
17 May 2011, 02:53

D'Angella/Belsanti BC and MC

Hello, I'm quite new to these forums. I was directed to come here for help with my question. I have two great grandparents that were born and married in Venosa, Italy. I sent a letter to the comune in Venosa, but I have not heard back yet. I heard there could be websites/places to look up indexes or...
by bruschijr
13 May 2011, 21:25
Topic: Need help with Great Grand parents Marraige Cert.
Replies: 1
Views: 797

Need help with Great Grand parents Marraige Cert.

Hello, I am having difficulty locating one of the last documents required to apply for Italian citizenship - my great grandparents marriage certificate. I don't know where to turn, and it's not located in Italy since census records show they were married here. Thier names are Silvio Bruschi and Mary...