Search found 4 matches
- 26 May 2011, 14:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: The Landlord?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1086
Re: The Landlord?
- 25 May 2011, 20:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: The Landlord?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1086
Re: The Landlord?
Thank You for your reply. I thought that is what the document said, but I wanted to be sure.
Would a literal translation of that phrase in to English be something like "held in the fist" or "grasped in the hand"?
Would a literal translation of that phrase in to English be something like "held in the fist" or "grasped in the hand"?
- 25 May 2011, 14:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: The Landlord?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1086
The Landlord?
I've been combing through the Teano records looking for family records with great success. My only problem is that there is one line in the handwritten birth records I can not translate. Judging by where it is situated in the document, I think that it might be the name of the family's landlord. Can ...
- 24 May 2011, 23:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Act of May 24, 1934
- Replies: 1
- Views: 874
Naturalization Act of May 24, 1934
I have a few questions about Italian citizenship. I've some how managed to tie my brain in a big fat knot, so please excuse me if I sound like a drooling idiot.
My grandfather, Giovanni Battista Santopietro, was born in Pontecorvo, Italy in 1913.
He immigrated to the United States in 1921 with ...
My grandfather, Giovanni Battista Santopietro, was born in Pontecorvo, Italy in 1913.
He immigrated to the United States in 1921 with ...