Search found 4 matches

by hmhrco
03 Jun 2011, 21:01
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Please Help with Occupations and Location(?)
Replies: 6
Views: 1636

Re: Please Help with Occupations and Location(?)

Thank you for your translation which would seem to go along with being a pasta maker per another reply. I appreciate your efforts.

Helen
by hmhrco
02 Jun 2011, 06:41

Maybe a pasta maker.... interesting! I know he was living in Torre Annunziata at the time of his marriage (and until he came to the US in 1902) but don’t know for how long before that. Because he was a founding of Naples, there’s nothing else to go on regarding his background, plus he returned to It...
by hmhrco
01 Jun 2011, 23:46

Sorry for the inconvenience; I do that myself - compare to other words so I should have realized that would be easier for anyone helping. I was using the individual words to try and decipher them in photo software. Here are the whole registrations with the marriage registration in two parts since it...
by hmhrco
01 Jun 2011, 02:37

Please Help with Occupations and Location(?)

Hello! As a regular lurker, I’ve learned a lot from reading posts and replies but never thought I’d be fortunate enough to have Italian records for my husband’s side of the family. My husband’s great-grandfather’s occupation on a daughter’s death registration is clearly given as a laborer, bracciant...