Thank you for your translation which would seem to go along with being a pasta maker per another reply. I appreciate your efforts.
Helen
Search found 4 matches
- 03 Jun 2011, 21:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please Help with Occupations and Location(?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2165
- 02 Jun 2011, 06:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please Help with Occupations and Location(?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2165
Re: Please Help with Occupations and Location(?)
Maybe a pasta maker.... interesting!
I know he was living in Torre Annunziata at the time of his marriage (and until he came to the US in 1902) but don’t know for how long before that. Because he was a founding of Naples, there’s nothing else to go on regarding his background, plus he returned to ...
I know he was living in Torre Annunziata at the time of his marriage (and until he came to the US in 1902) but don’t know for how long before that. Because he was a founding of Naples, there’s nothing else to go on regarding his background, plus he returned to ...
- 01 Jun 2011, 23:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please Help with Occupations and Location(?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2165
Re: Please Help with Occupations and Location(?)
Sorry for the inconvenience; I do that myself - compare to other words so I should have realized that would be easier for anyone helping. I was using the individual words to try and decipher them in photo software.
Here are the whole registrations with the marriage registration in two parts since ...
Here are the whole registrations with the marriage registration in two parts since ...
- 01 Jun 2011, 02:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please Help with Occupations and Location(?)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2165
Please Help with Occupations and Location(?)
Hello!
As a regular lurker, I’ve learned a lot from reading posts and replies but never thought I’d be fortunate enough to have Italian records for my husband’s side of the family.
My husband’s great-grandfather’s occupation on a daughter’s death registration is clearly given as a laborer ...
As a regular lurker, I’ve learned a lot from reading posts and replies but never thought I’d be fortunate enough to have Italian records for my husband’s side of the family.
My husband’s great-grandfather’s occupation on a daughter’s death registration is clearly given as a laborer ...