Search found 3 matches

by dollybird
24 Jun 2011, 03:58
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: illegitimate births
Replies: 4
Views: 1152

Re: illegitimate births

Well, thats it then. That makes my husbands family line very short. How frustrating. I will just have to stick to his mothers side of the family. It would have been nice to track the name. Thank you so much for all your advise and assistance.
by dollybird
22 Jun 2011, 02:10
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: illegitimate births
Replies: 4
Views: 1152

Re: illegitimate births

Vittorio Liborio (Libori) was born in 1894 July 23rd. at "Arquino No.4, Sondrio, Italy". A nurse, Caelli Maddalina, daughter of Silvestio, took the baby into foster care and raised him at Besta, in the Council of Teglio, until he immigrated to Australia on 25th December 1911.Her partner was Valli ...
by dollybird
14 Jun 2011, 08:14
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: illegitimate births
Replies: 4
Views: 1152

illegitimate births

Hi, my husbands great grandfather was born illegitimately :wink: . I have his birth registration certificate and wondered if there is any way his ancestry can be traced. :?:Though I do have trouble reading the hand writing. He was named by his mother who left no name herself :? . I figure that it is ...