Tessa78 - thanks, I want to learn to read the handwriting better myself. What I learned in this thread will help a lot.
Italysearcher (Ann), thanks for the snapshot impression of Sora. Your book sounds interesting. Hope to visit both Atina and Sora in the future.
Search found 4 matches
- 20 Jun 2011, 17:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with handwriting on a Foglio di Familglia
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2776
- 17 Jun 2011, 09:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with handwriting on a Foglio di Familglia
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2776
Re: Help with handwriting on a Foglio di Familglia
John - thanks to you, too, for your help on this! I can see "Lucarelli" now that I look. I guess it's a common Italian name.
Lucky I found this forum - I was going to write their office and ask what it said.
Lucky I found this forum - I was going to write their office and ask what it said.
- 17 Jun 2011, 04:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with handwriting on a Foglio di Familglia
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2776
Re: Help with handwriting on a Foglio di Familglia
Italysearcher, johnnyonthespot, Tessa78 - thank you so much for your quick and amazing help! I'm enternally grateful. Italysearcher, I notice that you live in Sora just like my great grandmother. What kind of town is it??
Tessa78, for the name of "Assunta" is it because of the double-s that the ...
Tessa78, for the name of "Assunta" is it because of the double-s that the ...
- 16 Jun 2011, 20:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with handwriting on a Foglio di Familglia
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2776
Help with handwriting on a Foglio di Familglia
I received a "certificazione di stato di famiglia" the other day from Comune di Atina in Frosinone.
I've figured out the bulk of what it says but there are a few names I can read for the life of me.
This is what I can read, with "?"'s in locations where I can't deciper the letters.
COGNOME NOME ...
I've figured out the bulk of what it says but there are a few names I can read for the life of me.
This is what I can read, with "?"'s in locations where I can't deciper the letters.
COGNOME NOME ...