Search found 25 matches

by gxk459
21 Jun 2012, 21:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: I found my sister
Replies: 3
Views: 913

I found my sister

:D :D :D :D After many deadends ,I am so happy to announce we found our sister!!! We actually received her adoption papers as to who adopted her and went from there. wITHIN 2 WEEKS ,WE HAD AN ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER -RIGHT THERE IN nAPLES- SHE IS ONLY 15 MINUTES AWAY FROM OUR OTHER COUSINS- EVERYON...
by gxk459
04 Jun 2012, 14:32
Topic: Still looking for my sister
Replies: 5
Views: 1199

Re: Still looking for my sister

Thank you -after much trying to break down form her adoptive parent is Federico Negri and gives her new name as Maria Negri- I contacted the the one from Naples and he says he is not related ? It was Maria RubelliI was wondering how to get marriage records if that would help
by gxk459
01 Jun 2012, 16:14
Topic: Marriage verification
Replies: 0
Views: 564

Marriage verification

When looking for my sister I finally received adoption verification from the Mayors office is there a place I can contact to see if there is any marriage verification
Thank you
by gxk459
31 May 2012, 17:14
Topic: maria negri
Views: 630

maria negri

I am looking for my sister that was adopted by federico negri her new name maria negri she was born in 1948 if anyone knows her
Thank you
by gxk459
30 May 2012, 22:27
Topic: Finding my sister
Views: 623

Finding my sister

Me again- I have new info- the adoptive parents names are Federico Negri and Assunta Scatola so if anyone has any info I would appreciate it.
by gxk459
30 May 2012, 18:06
Topic: Document received can someone help
Replies: 1
Views: 635

Document received can someone help

I have a document that was sent from the mayors office in Naples would someone be willing to translate if I e-mailed a copy hard to read I am searching for my sister that was given up for adoption in 1948 and according to this document she may have been adopted in 1952 hard to make out
by gxk459
30 May 2012, 17:28
Topic: Still looking for my sister
Replies: 5
Views: 1199

Still looking for my sister

After writing to the mayor of Naples a form was sent to us -it is very hard to read but looks as if a Luglio Francesca and Rosa Santaniello adopted my sister Maria Rubelli in 1952. If anyone knows anything where I can contact please reply
Blessings and thank you
by gxk459
13 Jan 2012, 14:55
Topic: Searching for my sister -Maria Rubelli
Views: 751

Searching for my sister -Maria Rubelli

I wanted everyone to know -since I have posted several times- my brother was in Naples this past month- he went to the civil records office and found out there is a record of our sister's birth and she was adopted but records are sealed for 70 years and we can write to the mayor and try to see if he...
by gxk459
22 Dec 2011, 14:48
Topic: Searching for my sister- Maria Rubelli
Replies: 4
Views: 964

Re: Searching for my sister- Maria Rubelli

Thank you again- they keep telling him it is a privacy issue- I emailed joe but it came back saying undeliverable
by gxk459
21 Dec 2011, 19:45

Re: Searching for my sister- Maria Rubelli

Thank you - I am e-mailing my brother now
by gxk459
21 Dec 2011, 19:04

Searching for my sister- Maria Rubelli

I am back-my brother is in Naples now trying to find our sister- my mother was forced to give her up back in February of 1948 -- she was not married and her mother forced her to give her up- I have a copy of the birth verification that she was born in Naples and then a letter receivee by my mother s...
by gxk459
18 Nov 2011, 21:16
Topic: Rubelli-Maria- looking for sister
Views: 1248

Rubelli-Maria- looking for sister

Hi My sister was placed in an orphanage in Italy I have her birth record at the time -since she was placed in an orphanage would I still look for her by sending off for a birth certificate or records would they tell me if she wasd ever adopted- I just recently found out about her-any help would be a...
by gxk459
08 Sep 2011, 16:52
Topic: Rubelli-family- looking for my sister
Views: 806

Rubelli-family- looking for my sister

In respocse to Ms. Ann The title on the letter that was sent to my Mom was Real Casa Santa Dell Annunziata di Napoli and on the birth record it has Reale stabilimento dell annunziata di NAPOLI-- Is this like the vital records office in NAPLES?? CAN ANYONE TELL ME--- THANK YOU
by gxk459
08 Sep 2011, 16:41
Topic: Rubelli family---Looking for my sisiter
Replies: 7
Views: 1745

Re: Rubelli family---Looking for my sisiter

who do I request this from is there a central vital records office in Italy I request from or is there one in Naples- I contacted the Consulate in Italy and they were to send me the forms but I have yet to hear from them - I have her record of birth that my mother kept ,and a letter she wrote reques...
by gxk459
07 Sep 2011, 19:25
Topic: Rubelli family---Looking for my sisiter
Replies: 7
Views: 1745

Re: Rubelli family---Looking for my sisiter

To Paul
I have tried contacting many of the ones on facebook- no luck yet
Thank you