Thanks for the info. The certificates were requested and received by a cousin in Italy for her records (Maria Ester is her grandmother). I will write for photocopies myself, and also forward your invaluable information to my cousin so that she might also have more accurate records.
Hilary
Search found 6 matches
- 03 Aug 2011, 22:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Messedaglia and Pallaoro
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1876
- 03 Aug 2011, 17:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Messedaglia and Pallaoro
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1876
- 03 Aug 2011, 04:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Messedaglia and Pallaoro
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1876
Re: Messedaglia and Pallaoro
Yes, Marie Ester was born in Prata di Portenone, and she married her first husband Antonio Brisotto in Prata di Portenone (I have a copy of that record as well). I am interested to know where Maria Ester Messadaglia's mother and father, Catherine Pallaoro & Vincenzo Messedaglia, were born and who ...
- 02 Aug 2011, 23:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Messedaglia and Pallaoro
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1876
Re: Messedaglia and Pallaoro
I don't know if Catterina and Vincenzo were married in Prata di Pordenone. I have a copy of Marie Ester Messedaglia birth record which shows Catterina & Vincenzo as her parents. Catterina is said to be a "cousin" of Angelo Palaoro, born about 1860 (age estimated from age given on ship passenger list ...
- 01 Aug 2011, 20:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Palaoro
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3757
Re: Surname: Palaoro
As found at: https://secure.natitrentino.mondotrentino.net/portal/server.pt?in_hi_userid=31411&space=CommunityPage&parentid=15&cached=false&control=SetCommunity&PageID=0&CommunityID=842&parentname=Login
Name: EZECHIELE CARLO
Last name/Family name: PALAORO
Gender: M
Father’s name: GAETANO
Mother ...
Name: EZECHIELE CARLO
Last name/Family name: PALAORO
Gender: M
Father’s name: GAETANO
Mother ...
- 01 Aug 2011, 20:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Messedaglia and Pallaoro
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1876
Messedaglia and Pallaoro
I'm looking for the parents of Vincenzo Messedaglia and Catterina Pallaoro. They married abt 1877 and had three children: Maria Ester, born abt 1877, Ernesta, and Domenico (never married).
Maria Ester Messedaglia married first, in Prata di Pordenone, 1900, Romano Brisotto, born abt 1870. They had ...
Maria Ester Messedaglia married first, in Prata di Pordenone, 1900, Romano Brisotto, born abt 1870. They had ...
