Search found 750 matches

by mezzogiorno62
22 Apr 2020, 12:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: ATTO DI MORTI IN LAPIO AVELLINO
Replies: 2
Views: 83

Re: ATTO DI MORTI IN LAPIO AVELLINO

thats what i thought. i'm looking for an actual photocopy of the record-not the government issued extract. no idea whats so private about the copy,as it doesn't contain much,if any,more information than what they would otherwise send. i've seen what the originals look like. funny laws. i'll give it ...
by mezzogiorno62
22 Apr 2020, 00:17
Topic: ATTO DI MORTI IN LAPIO AVELLINO
Replies: 2
Views: 83

ATTO DI MORTI IN LAPIO AVELLINO

looking for a death in lapio avellino in 1949. angela lepore. problem is the records available online at www.antenati@beniculturali.it only go up to 1945. i could write to the comune for an extract from the original record,but i would prefer a copy of the original record. is there any other way to d...
by mezzogiorno62
13 Apr 2020, 15:39
Topic: contact information for louis mendola
Replies: 0
Views: 71

contact information for louis mendola

would anyone out there have contact information for writer and author louis mendola? thanks
by mezzogiorno62
25 Mar 2020, 02:18
Topic: ANY PRINTING TECHIES OUT THERE???
Replies: 3
Views: 136

Re: ANY PRINTING TECHIES OUT THERE???

i'm working with an old hp laptop. hooked up to a canon printer. just bought it on craigslist used.they downloaded the canon drivers for the printer to work online so i'm told. my intention was to use the printer as a simple xerox copier. just black and white copies. bills,documents,etc. now i'm hoo...
by mezzogiorno62
25 Mar 2020, 00:05
Topic: ANY PRINTING TECHIES OUT THERE???
Replies: 3
Views: 136

ANY PRINTING TECHIES OUT THERE???

i just picked up a printer,hooked it up,and want to make a copy of a birth record i found on www.antenati@beniculturali.it. its for the birth record of michele ricca(no.18) in the small comune of lapio in avellino. march 1896. its the document on the right side of the pabe. i don't want to copy the ...
by mezzogiorno62
17 Mar 2020, 23:30
Topic: free printable civil act forms of bmd
Replies: 5
Views: 206

Re: free printable civil act forms of bmd

i clicked on this marrdoc.pdf but it only brought up a marriage form with information already entered, and no birth or death forms. plus as i said,even if i could download the actual forms,i see no space there to enter the information i extracted from the original documents,which i copied from the l...
by mezzogiorno62
17 Mar 2020, 22:36

thanks. i believe i had already checked this out, but just how would you enter the birth,marriage,or death information you've extracted from the original documents? i see no room to actually enter the information. and even if i had the space,i see no way to download these blank forms.
by mezzogiorno62
17 Mar 2020, 21:58

i already checked out family search,but i see no downloadable standard blank forms for births,marriages,or deaths-like the kind you would get if you wrote for records from the comune you were researching. is there something i'm missing? if anything like this was available i thought it would be liste...
by mezzogiorno62
16 Mar 2020, 18:07

free printable civil act forms of bmd

is anyone out there aware of any sites that would have free printable forms of birth,marriage,and death? standard printable civil acts forms in italian? than can be downloaded. then i can just transfer the information i already have from my old unreadable copies made from microfilm. thanks
by mezzogiorno62
15 Mar 2020, 21:38
Topic: passenger record for antonio ricca
Replies: 6
Views: 204

Re: passenger record for antonio ricca

no idea.he had several brothers and sisters,all born in luogosano. others could have immigrated i guess. my grandfather was the youngest i believe,as his father was 55 and his mother 40 when he was born.
by mezzogiorno62
15 Mar 2020, 08:44

been at this for over 20 years and never ran into anything like this. the information on the record matches pretty well. place of origin noted would have been best-lapio,not hamilton ontario,where he probably only resided briefly and didn't originate from. assuming he arrived back in lapio in oct.19...
by mezzogiorno62
15 Mar 2020, 06:54

carolina is definitely his daughter in the 1906 birth. correct parents. so he evidently returned to italy at least once after his initial arrival in 1900,which would account for the missing years between 1900 and1910,when he reappears living with his inlaws here,evidently anticipating the arrival of...
by mezzogiorno62
15 Mar 2020, 01:55

passenger record for antonio ricca

my paternal grandfather,antonio ricca,was born in luogosano avellino in 1870. in 1895 he married his first wife,angela lepore,in lapio avellino. he had a son michele,who died as an infant, and 2 daughters,teresa and giuseppa,both born in lapio. in 1900 he immigrated to new york,leaving wife and daug...
by mezzogiorno62
05 Feb 2020, 06:48
Topic: re:member created indexes for avellino & messina
Replies: 4
Views: 226

Re: re:member created indexes for avellino & messina

thanks. just looking for indexes from the towns i mentioned.
by mezzogiorno62
05 Feb 2020, 00:30
Topic: re:member created indexes for avellino & messina
Replies: 4
Views: 226

Re: re:member created indexes for avellino & messina

thanks but not one i'm looking for. i see indexed databases for palermo,a major city,and for reggio calabria. thats it. i know theres a lot of work in indexing these records. but many of these comunes are very tiny and much less work than the bigger cities. the only large city would be barcellona po...