Search found 893 matches

by mezzogiorno62
24 Nov 2022, 17:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: re: research in soccorso/gualtieri sicamino messina
Replies: 14
Views: 342

Re: re: research in soccorso/gualtieri sicamino messina

considering he was well documented and steady,a citizen,no name changes,a long time self employed barber,nothing makes sense. a recent immigrant with no history here could be more easily identified. he was here well over 20 years,steady and gainfully employed. possible daughter in boston and son in ...
by mezzogiorno62
24 Nov 2022, 16:55

i checked ancestry database for us citizens deaths abroad in italy. nothing for francesco landino or any surname variant. i thought he may have returned to either palermo or barcellona or in those vicinities to reside with family. but at 61 in 1912 with his son living here and a naturalized citizen ...
by mezzogiorno62
23 Nov 2022, 18:16

everything you say pretty much backs up my research. i still don't believe francesco and maria ever formally married. no evidence in any of my research. it appears they were in some kind of common law relationship, although for a long period of time.at least from 1872 at salvatore's birth to rosalia...
by mezzogiorno62
22 Nov 2022, 21:50

very unusual situation. anything is possible. francesco and maria could have married anywhere i guess. checked palermo marriages for this time period, as francesco was born there. nothing. whats odd is the children of maria-and possibly francesco-were either landino or landini,but my paternal grandm...
by mezzogiorno62
22 Nov 2022, 17:11

thats what i thought. as it appears domenico bonarrigo and wife mattia puleio,whose children all appear to have been born in soccorso ca.1845-1852 i checked as best i could water damaged and illegible death records for soccorso up to 1865,,then continued in gualtieri sicanwhen they appear to have me...
by mezzogiorno62
22 Nov 2022, 13:35

as i mentioned ,these pages are extremely hard to read due to water damage and fading. i believe their daughter, maria, my great grandmother, most likely never married, as i've searched for decades for a possible marriage for her with no luck. she resided in barcellona pozzo di gotto with her common...
by mezzogiorno62
22 Nov 2022, 06:05
Topic: technical issues with www.antenati website???
Replies: 3
Views: 111

Re: technical issues with www.antenati website???

using google same as always. entering the site same as always. following the same access steps. could do it in my sleep like a million times no different. before. something wrong. the box showing the word "refuses" appears to be blocking me. this is what i get when i try to enter the porta...
by mezzogiorno62
22 Nov 2022, 03:26
Topic: technical issues with www.antenati website???
Views: 111

technical issues with www.antenati website???

i use the www.antenati website periodically and while i preferred the older version its still relatively accessible-until now. normally i go the the website and click on rxplore the archives,which automatically leads me to the option to go to the page listing the archives. now when i go to explore t...
by mezzogiorno62
21 Nov 2022, 23:31

re: research in soccorso/gualtieri sicamino messina

question. seeking death records-atti di morti-for domenico bonarrigo and wife mattia puleio. they married in santa lucia del mela in 1845. their children all appear to have been born in soccorso,which appears to be a frazione of gualtieri sicamino. this is between 1845 and 1852 from what i can see. ...
by mezzogiorno62
15 Nov 2022, 20:47
Topic: RE: HOW TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT???
Views: 229

Re: RE: HOW TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT???

i've searched all options here as well. nothing i can see. even sent a message to the administrators with no response. just want to wipe it clean and maybe reopen a new account as lots of dead wood in over 10 years of posts. very unusual as most sites have a mechanism to delete an account.
by mezzogiorno62
15 Nov 2022, 01:57
Topic: RE: HOW TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT???
Views: 229

RE: HOW TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT???

ASKED THIS QUESTION RECENTLY WITH NO RESPONSE. HOW TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT. ANY HELP MOST APPRECIATED.
by mezzogiorno62
08 Nov 2022, 00:14
Topic: RE: ATTI DI NASCITE IN ATRIPALDA AVELLINO
Replies: 1
Views: 109

RE: ATTI DI NASCITE IN ATRIPALDA AVELLINO

SEARCHING FOR A BIRTH IN ATRIPALDA AVELLINO IN 1876. ANTONIA/ANTOINETTE COLUCCI. WENT TO WWW.ANTENATI SITE. ATTI DI NASCITE FOR 1876 NOT FOUND. THERE ARE ONLY 10 YEAR INDEXES FOR BIRTH MARRIAGE AND DEATH 1876-1885 BUT NO ACTUAL BIRTH RECORDS SHOWING FOR 1876. GOES FROM 1875 TO 1877. CHECKED FAMILY S...
by mezzogiorno62
02 Nov 2022, 20:10
Topic: ATTI DI NASCITE IN LAPIO AVELLINO
Views: 87

Re: ATTI DI NASCITE IN LAPIO AVELLINO

thanks very much for all 3 records. much appreciated
by mezzogiorno62
02 Nov 2022, 19:59
Topic: RE:ATTO DI NASCITE IN MURO LUCANO POTENZA
Views: 159

Re: RE:ATTO DI NASCITE IN MURO LUCANO POTENZA

i see it continues on 2 pages. thanks very much.
by mezzogiorno62
02 Nov 2022, 18:36
Topic: RE:ATTO DI NASCITE IN MURO LUCANO POTENZA
Views: 159

RE:ATTO DI NASCITE IN MURO LUCANO POTENZA

SEEKING BIRTH FOR GIUSEPPE LOGRIPPO IN MURO LUCANO POTENZA. B.DEC.1867 SON OF ANTONIO AND MARIA MANGONE. ANY HELP MOST APPRECIATED.