Search found 611 matches

by mezzogiorno62
03 Dec 2018, 23:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: ATTO DI NASCITA DI MARIA MONTESSORI
Replies: 2
Views: 137

Re: ATTO DI NASCITA DI MARIA MONTESSORI

finding famous italians birth records and posting them now and then.
by mezzogiorno62
01 Dec 2018, 22:10
Topic: ATTO DI NASCITA DI POPE JOHN XXIII
Replies: 0
Views: 65

ATTO DI NASCITA DI POPE JOHN XXIII

born angelo roncalli. sotto il monte bergamo. nov.25 1881. son of giovanni battista and marianna mazzola. died in rome june 3 1963.
by mezzogiorno62
29 Nov 2018, 05:09
Topic: ATTO DI NASCITA DI MARIA MONTESSORI
Replies: 2
Views: 137

ATTO DI NASCITA DI MARIA MONTESSORI

famed child developement italian educator maria montessori. born aug.31 1870 in chiaravalle ancona marche and died may 6 1952 in noordwijk zuid-holland the netherlands. daughter of allesandro montessori and renilda stoppani.
by mezzogiorno62
23 Nov 2018, 18:18
Topic: RE: CHIETI & BENEVENTO EMAIL CONTACTS
Replies: 10
Views: 316

Re: RE: CHIETI & BENEVENTO EMAIL CONTACTS

Messaggio di posta certificata Il giorno 23/11/2018 alle ore 09:12:10 (+0100) il messaggio "R: Re: POSTA CERTIFICATA: R: Re: POSTA CERTIFICATA: R: re: atto di nascita" è stato inviato da "protocollo.sanbartolomeoingaldo@asmepec.it" indirizzato a: rockman1967@yahoo.com Il messaggio originale è inclus...
by mezzogiorno62
23 Nov 2018, 17:57

Messaggio di posta certificata Il giorno 23/11/2018 alle ore 09:12:10 (+0100) il messaggio "R: Re: POSTA CERTIFICATA: R: Re: POSTA CERTIFICATA: R: re: atto di nascita" è stato inviato da "protocollo.sanbartolomeoingaldo@asmepec.it" indirizzato a: rockman1967@yahoo.com Il messaggio originale è inclus...
by mezzogiorno62
23 Nov 2018, 17:44

i've actually made contact with the civil records office in san bartolomeo in galdo. they keep sending me attachments. postecert,datacert,ricevuta,etc. but nothing i can open. i asked them to confirm my request for the birth record but they keep sending me these unopenable attachments. as the year 1...
by mezzogiorno62
22 Nov 2018, 00:59

thanks. i actually got that information for pierino marchegiano in tea ripitina in 1894 at the www.antenati site but i also noticed no births in san bartolomeo ingaldo for the year 1902 for pasqualina picciuto. why that year is missing is odd,as 1901 is there,the year i don't need. thanks again. if ...
by mezzogiorno62
21 Nov 2018, 20:20

RE: CHIETI & BENEVENTO EMAIL CONTACTS

looking for email addresses for civil records offices in the comunes of ripa teatina in chieti and san bartolomeo in galdo in benevento. the ones i found at their websites didn't work for some reason. looking for birth records of pierino marchegiano (1894 in ripa teatina) and pasqualina picciuto(190...
by mezzogiorno62
30 Oct 2018, 12:06
Topic: RE: CIVIL RECORDS FOR COSENZA PROVINCE
Replies: 15
Views: 554

Re: RE: CIVIL RECORDS FOR COSENZA PROVINCE

even biographers only have so much information to work with. the author probably took the information that seemed most accurate. he didn't have access to the original birth record any more than we have. and the birthdate given is supposed from the original. who knows?
by mezzogiorno62
30 Oct 2018, 01:18

i've found that the date is usually accurate but the year isn't. the birthplace is usually accurate as well.since theres no 1890 for whatever reason,maybe it was 1889 or 1892. usually the year of birth isn't off more than a year or two either way.
by mezzogiorno62
27 Oct 2018, 22:27

it appears to be him. this francesco castiglia became frank costello,a mafia figure. i'm reading a book on his life,and according to the information in the book,he was born in laurapoli on jan.26,1891. no idea where the ancestry date came from,but it may be correct as his birth record isn't found in...
by mezzogiorno62
27 Oct 2018, 14:34

what i have: francesco castiglia of luigi and maria jan.26,1891.
by mezzogiorno62
27 Oct 2018, 06:33

thats what i've done angela. i clicked the link which brings me to cosenza via castrovillari then to the comunes. i clicked on cassana all'lonio. then clicked on the entries for 1888-1907 which would cover 1891. i found that year with no problem. the problem is theres no way i can see to find a sepa...
by mezzogiorno62
27 Oct 2018, 05:52

i just noticed that.but theres no mention of lauropoli in the records as a frazione of cassano all'lonio. unless i see lauropoli separate from cassano all'lonio.example: i'm looking for a birth in january 1891. i'm at the entry for that year but theres no mention of lauropoli. just cassano all"lonio...
by mezzogiorno62
27 Oct 2018, 05:34

thats what i mean. all the comunes in the province of cosenza. the link you sent only names a few. but if you hit search at lds for filmed records theres nothing. same for the registries at www.antenati@beniculturali.it. for example,i'm looking for the frazioni of lauropoli. i'm surprised that most,...