Search found 18 matches
- 15 Feb 2012, 05:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Birth Certificate please
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2711
Re: Help with Birth Certificate please
Great work, I realise it was a small image. Thank you
- 15 Jan 2012, 07:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Birth Certificate please
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2711
Help with Birth Certificate please
Hello, can anyone help translate this birth certificate? It is for Ernesta Domenica Bassanelli born in Sernio in 1913. Her mother was Eugenia Bassanelli daughter of Giuseppe but I cannot see who the father was and cannot read the handwritten script.
I hope someone can help. [img] [img]http://s6 ...
I hope someone can help. [img] [img]http://s6 ...
- 03 Oct 2011, 07:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of marriage certificate of Maddalena Bassanelli
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2660
Re: Translation of marriage certificate of Maddalena Bassane
Thanks very much for your translations of this marriage certificate, it is very interesting that they married in St. Moritz, but it is clear it is the Maddalena Bassanelli I am researching. I'm very grateful.
- 27 Sep 2011, 09:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of marriage certificate of Maddalena Bassanelli
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2660
Translation of marriage certificate of Maddalena Bassanelli
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with the translation of this marriage certificate. An ancestor named Maddalena Bassanelli daughter of Giuseppe Bassanelli and Bernardina Bellotti who was born in 1877 in Sernio, Sondrio was known to have married Giuseppe Robustelli and I would like to know if this ...
- 07 Sep 2011, 07:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation death certificates for Bassanelli
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1253
Re: Translation death certificates for Bassanelli
Thanks Marty, Domenico was the father of Giuseppe Bassanelli who was married to Bernardina Belotti in 1872. Maddalena must have been their first child and later in 1877 they had another daughter named Maddalena.
The wife of Domenico Bassanelli was Maddalena Contessa, do you think she was still alive ...
The wife of Domenico Bassanelli was Maddalena Contessa, do you think she was still alive ...
- 06 Sep 2011, 07:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation death certificates for Bassanelli
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1253
Translation death certificates for Bassanelli
Could anyone translate these two death certificates. One is for Domenico Bassanelli and the other is Maddalena Bassanelli. My brother in law's great grandparents were Domenico and Maddalena Bassanelli and I'm hoping these certificates are about them. I would be grateful for your help.[img] [img]http ...
- 31 Aug 2011, 03:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation birth of Catterina Della Vedova please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1233
- 31 Aug 2011, 03:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation birth of Giuseppe Bassanelli
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1184
Re: Translation birth of Giuseppe Bassanelli
Thanks Ada, this is very helpful.
- 31 Aug 2011, 03:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation marriage certificate Bertolo Della Vedova
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1455
Re: Translation marriage certificate Bertolo Della Vedova
Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry the image is so blurry. On my computer it is much easier to enlarge, however I do not read any Italian. Sending the image through postimage reduces it a lot, is there a way I can send it nearer to the original? Bartolomeo was probably shortened to Bartolo, on his ...
- 30 Aug 2011, 06:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation marriage certificate Bertolo Della Vedova
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1455
Translation marriage certificate Bertolo Della Vedova
This will probably be difficult as it is a small image but I would be grateful for any translation. It is the marriage of Bertolo Della Vedova and Catterina Garbellini in Sernio, Sondrio. It is from a LDS film which is very small. Hoping for the best.
[img] [img]http://s1.postimage.org/1mlxn2yv8 ...
[img] [img]http://s1.postimage.org/1mlxn2yv8 ...
- 30 Aug 2011, 04:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation birth of Giuseppe Bassanelli
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1184
Translation birth of Giuseppe Bassanelli
Could someone please tranlate this birth certificate for Giuseppe Bassanelli, father Giuseppe mother Bernardino Bellotti, he was born in Sernio, Sondrio. My family history research is slowly falling into place. Thankyou[img] [img]http://s2.postimage.org/g2mo9i04/birth_of_Giuseppe_Bassanelli.jpg[/img ...
- 30 Aug 2011, 04:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation birth of Catterina Della Vedova please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1233
Translation birth of Catterina Della Vedova please
Could I have a translation of this birth certificate please. Her name is Catterina Della Vedova, her father is Bortolo and her mother is Catterina Garbellini and she was born in Sernio, Sondrio. I think the margin might be about her death. Thanks
[img] [img]http://s2.postimage.org/fy7wo6lg/birth ...
[img] [img]http://s2.postimage.org/fy7wo6lg/birth ...
- 28 Aug 2011, 06:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation for marriage of Giuseppe Bassanelli
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1802
Re: Translation for marriage of Giuseppe Bassanelli
Hello, I'm glad it looks like Contessa to you as well, now I can fill in the details in the family history, Thanks.
- 28 Aug 2011, 05:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Transcription birth certificate of Domenico Bassanelli
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2092
Re: Transcription birth certificate of Domenico Bassanelli
Many thanks to everyone for your help. I found his passport on the Australian National Archives and he was born 1 October 1896 married to Caterina Della Vedova. His parents were Giuseppe Bassanelli and Bernardina Belotti. Your replies have filled in information about his background, I really ...
- 27 Aug 2011, 11:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Transcription birth certificate of Domenico Bassanelli
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2092
Transcription birth certificate of Domenico Bassanelli
This is the birth certificate of my brother in law who was born in Australia but whose father was born in Sernio, Sondrio, Lombardia. I am trying to help him with his family tree and would appreciate it if anyone can translate this certificate. I apologise for it being so small but hope someone is ...