Hi jsalamone,
thanks for your reply, i will try to find a bit more about the families as you said... I'll post any updates.
thanks again.
Marco Pappa
Search found 2 matches
- 15 Sep 2011, 04:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inocente Pappa Costa
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1280
- 05 Sep 2011, 07:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Inocente Pappa Costa
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1280
Inocente Pappa Costa
Can someone help me?? he was my great grand father, what i know... he came to Guatemala from the south of Italy in the late 1800's or early 1900's..
The whole Pappa family in Guatemala came from him. It's funny that everyone in one country with the same last name is related....that's why I would ...
The whole Pappa family in Guatemala came from him. It's funny that everyone in one country with the same last name is related....that's why I would ...