Search found 7 matches
- 07 Sep 2011, 14:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2257
Re: Translation
Thank you to everyone. An additional thanks to Marty for posting the links and address to the church. This is very exciting.
- 06 Sep 2011, 20:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2257
Re: Translation
Thank you, Marty. This would be the baptism record of my late Uncle Fred. Now I am wondering how difficult it would be to contact the Church for any previous records. I learned so much in one day. You have been very helpful. I really appreciate it.
- 06 Sep 2011, 04:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1177
Re: Translation
Thank you!!!
Janice
Janice
- 06 Sep 2011, 04:28
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1116
Re: Translations
Thank you Marty and Tessa. I sincerely appreciate your taking the time to translate this document.
Michele Sirica was my paternal grandfather. My uncle had given me copies of documents years ago. He was the one who wrote, "my father" on the left of the document. My grandfather changed his name to ...
Michele Sirica was my paternal grandfather. My uncle had given me copies of documents years ago. He was the one who wrote, "my father" on the left of the document. My grandfather changed his name to ...
- 05 Sep 2011, 13:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1177
Translation
This is the third document. Thank you for your help.

Janice (Sirrico) Drew

Janice (Sirrico) Drew
- 05 Sep 2011, 13:44
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2257
Translation
This is the second document.

Thank you.
Janice (Sirrico) Drew

Thank you.
Janice (Sirrico) Drew
- 05 Sep 2011, 13:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translations
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1116
Translations
I was wondering if anyone could help translate three documents I have of my grandparents. This is the first.

Thank you.
Janice (Sirrico) Drew

Thank you.
Janice (Sirrico) Drew