by Lynn Eramo
29 Jul 2013, 00:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi
Replies: 15
Views: 11810

Re: Fillipo Tulliani Prezza, L'Aquila, Abruzzi

Hi,
Go on Ancestry...there is a Prezza L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy tree that I posted. It is the entire town from 1809-1865. I'm sure you'll find Filippo & family.
Good Luck and any questions reach me at lmz02054@yahoo.com
Lynn Eramo Zelinsky
by Lynn Eramo
03 Mar 2012, 21:14
Topic: research on Tomasso De Santis
Replies: 7
Views: 2269

Re: research on Tomasso De Santis

Hi Tom Have been working with new files just posted for Corfinio, Solmona & Prezza. Have lots of info for you on the DeSantis/Colella Families. Was able to track back 2 more generations. Have been in contact with Carol Cipriani ...she is Louise's (Andrew's sister) granddaughter...we have been co...
by Lynn Eramo
31 Jan 2012, 14:20

I got a message on email that something was posted on Tomasso DeSantis but nothing there. Please contact me at lmz02054@yahoo.com if you have any info on him. Thanks
Lynn Eramo Zelinsky
by Lynn Eramo
01 Jan 2012, 17:22

Hi Tom,
Look forward to talking to you about the family. I've been trying to figure out another way of contacting you...nice New Year surprise.
Give my best to your parents and Mary Ann.
Happy New Year.
Lynn
by Lynn Eramo
23 Nov 2011, 14:26

Hi Tom,
My grandmother Anna was your grandfather's sister. I have info on the DeSantis/Colella
family if you're interested. Also found Tommaso's manifest on the Sparten Prince...took me two days. They misspelled his name.
My e-mail is lmz02054@yahoo.com
Lynn Eramo Zelinsky
by Lynn Eramo
11 Nov 2011, 14:31

Hi Tom, Tomasso DeSantis was my great-grandfather. Your grandfather Andrew was my grandmother Anna's brother. I have lots of info on the family and constantly looking for more. Let me know what you need and I'll get it to you. Most everything is posted on my Ancestry page under Lynn Eramo Family Tre...