Thanks so much for your reply and information - I'll look into all that you sent.
Search found 20 matches
- 05 May 2014, 17:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to locate parents of several people
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1364
Re: Trying to locate parents of several people
Good Morning:
Thanks so much for your reply and information - I'll look into all that you sent.
Thanks so much for your reply and information - I'll look into all that you sent.
- 04 May 2014, 18:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Trying to locate parents of several people
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1364
Trying to locate parents of several people
Hello:
I'am trying to locate the parent's of several people - they are as follows:
Julio/Julius/Gulio DeAngelis - b. Amandola, Ascoli Piceno - 6-18-1884. I believe he immigrated to the USA in 1913.
Also seeking the parent's of Julio's wife - Marie (Valentini) DeAngelis - Maria born - Sarnano ...
I'am trying to locate the parent's of several people - they are as follows:
Julio/Julius/Gulio DeAngelis - b. Amandola, Ascoli Piceno - 6-18-1884. I believe he immigrated to the USA in 1913.
Also seeking the parent's of Julio's wife - Marie (Valentini) DeAngelis - Maria born - Sarnano ...
- 08 Mar 2012, 16:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Calore Family from - Teramo & Pescosansonesco
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1368
Re: Calore Family from - Teramo & Pescosansonesco
Good Morning:
I just rechecked the ship list & Magino is correct - there's no mistake on how it's spelled as it's typewritten.
Maybe when his daughter was giving her father's name it was misunderstood by the person taking the info???
Thanks so much for your reply.
Sandi
I just rechecked the ship list & Magino is correct - there's no mistake on how it's spelled as it's typewritten.
Maybe when his daughter was giving her father's name it was misunderstood by the person taking the info???
Thanks so much for your reply.
Sandi
- 08 Mar 2012, 14:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Calore Family from - Teramo & Pescosansonesco
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1368
Re: Calore Family from - Teramo & Pescosansonesco
Good Morning Marty & Thank you for your reply.
I have no info at all on Magino Calore or family in Italy.
I've been researching his son Ettore and did not even have his fathers name until I found Secondina's ship list which gave their Dad's name.
Not much to go on!!
Sandi
I have no info at all on Magino Calore or family in Italy.
I've been researching his son Ettore and did not even have his fathers name until I found Secondina's ship list which gave their Dad's name.
Not much to go on!!
Sandi
- 07 Mar 2012, 15:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Calore Family from - Teramo & Pescosansonesco
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1368
Calore Family from - Teramo & Pescosansonesco
Here I'am once again with a new & different family search. :D
Thanks to all for all the great information in my past search (you know who you are (2) special ladies.
I'am searching for information on the following:
Ettore Arthur Calore
b. July 10,1895 or maybe 1896 in Pescosansonesco,Italy
d ...
Thanks to all for all the great information in my past search (you know who you are (2) special ladies.
I'am searching for information on the following:
Ettore Arthur Calore
b. July 10,1895 or maybe 1896 in Pescosansonesco,Italy
d ...
- 08 Jan 2012, 19:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ports Of Departure - Naples & Palermo - 1900's
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4667
Re: Ports Of Departure - Naples & Palermo - 1900's
Ah good tip Biff that may just be a great gift to also give my son-in-law when I give him some of his family history - Thank You.
- 08 Jan 2012, 16:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16036
Re: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
Hi Biff: Thank you again for clearing things up for me, you've been great and patient.
As I had said I just want to make sure I get things correct. Just the beginning of this search so have so much floating around in this old tired head sometime!!
Have a great day & thank you.
Sandi
As I had said I just want to make sure I get things correct. Just the beginning of this search so have so much floating around in this old tired head sometime!!
Have a great day & thank you.
Sandi
- 08 Jan 2012, 15:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ports Of Departure - Naples & Palermo - 1900's
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4667
Re: Ports Of Departure - Naples & Palermo - 1900's
Good Morning Suanj:
Thank you once again for your help & kindness in my journey.
For "me" in family genealogy dates and names we need but I like to see places that played an important part in their lives.
Thanks so much again, as always I appreciate your help.
Have a great day!! Sandi
Thank you once again for your help & kindness in my journey.
For "me" in family genealogy dates and names we need but I like to see places that played an important part in their lives.
Thanks so much again, as always I appreciate your help.
Have a great day!! Sandi
- 08 Jan 2012, 14:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ports Of Departure - Naples & Palermo - 1900's
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4667
Ports Of Departure - Naples & Palermo - 1900's
Hello: In putting together family genealogy I'am trying to locate a website/sites that may have vintage pictures of ports of departure - no luck so far.
In the early to mid 1900's family had left from ports in Naples and Palmero to USA.
Would appreciate any direction/help in locating a site that ...
In the early to mid 1900's family had left from ports in Naples and Palmero to USA.
Would appreciate any direction/help in locating a site that ...
- 06 Jan 2012, 14:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16036
Re: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
Hi Biff:
Thanks once again for your help. I'am wondering if Giovanna was married before Domenico Accolla. Only reason for this is I see on one of the ships list's that Anna's last name is Strazzeri age 9 but her brother Carmelo age 4 is Accolla.
I want to make sure I have the correct surname for ...
Thanks once again for your help. I'am wondering if Giovanna was married before Domenico Accolla. Only reason for this is I see on one of the ships list's that Anna's last name is Strazzeri age 9 but her brother Carmelo age 4 is Accolla.
I want to make sure I have the correct surname for ...
- 06 Jan 2012, 01:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16036
Re: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
Hi Biff: Hope all is well with you. I have a quick question regarding Giovanna.
In the 1910 ship record she is using her maiden name even though she's going to met husband Domenico Accolla. Why would she be going under her maiden name - any thoughts?
In the 1910 ship record she is using her maiden name even though she's going to met husband Domenico Accolla. Why would she be going under her maiden name - any thoughts?
- 01 Jan 2012, 22:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16036
Re: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
Biff: Thank you so very much for all the wonderful information and all your time I really do appreciate it.
With everything you have provided this gives me such an awesome start. The day I found this forum was my lucky day for sure!!
My son-in-law will enjoy everything but will be special I'am ...
With everything you have provided this gives me such an awesome start. The day I found this forum was my lucky day for sure!!
My son-in-law will enjoy everything but will be special I'am ...
- 01 Jan 2012, 02:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16036
Re: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
Biff: Yes - Anna(Annie)Accola was Angelo's wife - wasn't that quite a group at that address - bet they had fun!!!
You know years ago everything was about family - to bad times have changed - everyone get's so busy and wrapped up in themselves - sad.
Any info you come across regarding the Fazio ...
You know years ago everything was about family - to bad times have changed - everyone get's so busy and wrapped up in themselves - sad.
Any info you come across regarding the Fazio ...
- 31 Dec 2011, 17:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16036
Re: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
Thank you for the well wish's!!!
Here's another question for you when you have a spare moment.
I've been searching on the computer for a website that may have information on cemeteries in Augusta - so far have found nothing - would you know of such a site?
Usually over here (Massachusetts) also ...
Here's another question for you when you have a spare moment.
I've been searching on the computer for a website that may have information on cemeteries in Augusta - so far have found nothing - would you know of such a site?
Usually over here (Massachusetts) also ...
- 31 Dec 2011, 14:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
- Replies: 27
- Views: 16036
Re: Salvatore Fazio - Augusta Italy
Good Morning Biff & Suanj: Happy New Year's Eve to you & your families - may it be a Happy & Healthy one with lot's of smile's for all!!!
Thank you both for all your help and information - my son-in-law will be over the moon once I start putting things together for his surprise birthday gift. The ...
Thank you both for all your help and information - my son-in-law will be over the moon once I start putting things together for his surprise birthday gift. The ...